5 Miami Dolphins who may have played their last game in Miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

5 Miami Dolphins who may have played their last game in Miami

Thank you for sharing. So now I can unsubscribe the site and save myself few minutes.

Mentioned Bobby and Eric were ridiculous.
Not including Fitz was bias.

What did the site have to do with it brother Dan :lol:

If you don't agree just say so

I think we have two decent safeties, either would be better if paired with an upgrade. Releasing Bobby McCain and signing Marcus Williams is suitable, IMO. We can use another ball hawk on the back end.

1. Grant
2. Tnarg
3. Rantg
4. Nartg
5. Antgr
Here's a better order Mr Grabber
1. Grant
2. Rantg.
3. Antgr
4. Nartg
5. Tnarg

I would maybe keep him as a kick returner only
He is good for one house call every year it seems

I don't advocate getting rid of Rowe or McCain, but does anybody else want to see two new starting Safeties next season (if at all possible)?

Maybe Brandon Jones can be one?
I like Brandon Jones.

Justin Simmons is a free agent.

In the draft, I really like Jevon Holland. I think he will be a star. He also returns kicks and punts if we move on from Grant.

Trevon Moehrig, Paris Ford and Talanoa Hufanga also in the draft.

I like Brandon Jones.

Justin Simmons is a free agent.

In the draft, I really like Jevon Holland. I think he will be a star. He also returns kicks and punts if we move on from Grant.

Trevon Moehrig, Paris Ford and Talanoa Hufanga also in the draft.
If we keep Rowe and McCain, and Brandon Jones earns one of the starting positions, would he most likely start with McCain, or Rowe?

If we keep Rowe and McCain, and Brandon Jones earns one of the starting positions, would he most likely start with McCain, or Rowe?
BJ has not earned it yet. Close but not quite.
Not gonna to worry about it now. The off season is long, many things could happens. Like injury or contract issue.

That's a terrible article, tbh, only Brieda and Grant are obvious calls, the other three still have considerable value for this team. So many other players could have be picked, like Fitz (his last throw as a fin and possibly in the NFL, being the facemask miracle), Ford (that was a horrible performance by him yesterday and if we can't find an upgrade on him this off season, wtf are we up to). The same can be said for the opt outers Hurns and Wilson. Has Karras proved it on his deal ? But the author of this wants to create a huge hole in the D by getting rid of both are starting safeties (who've both played well this season).

BJ has not earned it yet. Close but not quite.
Not gonna to worry about it now. The off season is long, many things could happens. Like injury or contract issue.
BS.....and this is what's wrong with the fan base. Too busy watching for people to b1tch and whine about rather than who's playing solid and doing what they are supposed to. Brandon Jones didn't do anything super flashy, but name something he did horrendous and costly? I think the only time he was beat/juked was Cam a couple weeks ago and he turned around and grabbed his jersey with one hand and held him up until teammates could stop him short of the goalline.

Brandon Jones is literally one of our best tacklers at 6' 190. He's not a free roaming interception machine. He comes to play and do his job and doesn't care how big or fast you are, his goal is to take you down.

I swear I must be the biggest Brandon Jones fan on this site, I think the dude has big potential for us, I'd so rock a throwback jersey of his LOL!!

Back
Top Bottom