5 Miami Dolphins who may have played their last game in Miami | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

5 Miami Dolphins who may have played their last game in Miami

As long as we have 3 new WR's and one new RB then I don't care who they get rid of at this point.
Words

Defense is fine, its good enough.
If anything, I worry about our nickel and dime package. I cringe everytime I see Noah on the field.

Brieda, Karras and Godchaux are all F/A and not likely to return. Karras, I'd think stands the best chance out of the three, to potentially return.

Grant, Wilson and Hurns if cut will save almost $8m in cap space and with the cap constraints already causing issues, its very likely Miami cuts all three.

Bobby McCain while he's played well in 2020 and is a leader and communicator, his salary is expendable. He may be asked to restructure, but could get cut as well.

The only 2 WR who I want back is Parker and Bowden. Add Robinson and Draft Chase/Smith.
WR 1 Parker
WR 2 Robinson
WR 3 Hurns/Smith or Chase/ Wilson
WR 4 see 3
WR see 3, 4

The only 2 WR who I want back is Parker and Bowden. Add Robinson and Draft Chase/Smith.
WR 1 Parker
WR 2 Robinson
WR 3 Hurns/Smith or Chase/ Wilson
WR 4 see 3
WR see 3, 4
Parker is fools gold.
The faster we get rid of him, the better off we are.

He is like you former stuck up girlfriend, give you a peep every now and then. When its time to get dirty, she always on the special week of the month.

I think Hurns and Wilson will end up on that list but depending on what they do at the WR position in the off season, Wilson could still be a major plus as a slot receiver if he has stayed in great shape after opting out of the season because of COVID.
Agreed I hope Wilson comes back strong he is from my hometown Port Saint Lucie so I hope he does well and comes back with a vengeance.

Parker is fools gold.
The faster we get rid of him, the better off we are.

He is like you former stuck up girlfriend, give you a peep every now and then. When its time to get dirty, she always on the special week of the month.
I’m on board with this. The offense needs a makeover. Im not sure about his contract. If we don’t save much money by releasing him then you bring him back and have him as your 2 receiver until he can be upgraded.

Breida want be back, but I just never understood his situation. He was successful in San Francisco, and performed in very limited touches here. He has good hands and catches the ball well, and caught 9 of 10 targets this year, you would think we could have at least used him some from the slot. I mean, we were starting Mack Hollins as our top receiver for 2 weeks.
I thought the Breida trade was going to be a good one for Miami, but that just wasn't the case.

BJ has not earned it yet. Close but not quite.
Not gonna to worry about it now. The off season is long, many things could happens. Like injury or contract issue.
I was just asking if he wins a starting spot in camp next season, is he more likely to replace Rowe or McCain.

Devante Parker i one of my favorite Dolphins, but it's time for him to move on. It would be best for him to be on a team with an established qb and offensive system. It might also be best for Miami to build the core of the offense around younger players that will grow with Tua.

Devante Parker i one of my favorite Dolphins, but it's time for him to move on. It would be best for him to be on a team with an established qb and offensive system. It might also be best for Miami to build the core of the offense around younger players that will grow with Tua.
Just wondering, he became your favorite when? Before the fools gold last season, or before?

Now don't get me wrong, just want to know how could Parker be one of the favorite before last saeson.

BS.....and this is what's wrong with the fan base. Too busy watching for people to b1tch and whine about rather than who's playing solid and doing what they are supposed to. Brandon Jones didn't do anything super flashy, but name something he did horrendous and costly? I think the only time he was beat/juked was Cam a couple weeks ago and he turned around and grabbed his jersey with one hand and held him up until teammates could stop him short of the goalline.

Brandon Jones is literally one of our best tacklers at 6' 190. He's not a free roaming interception machine. He comes to play and do his job and doesn't care how big or fast you are, his goal is to take you down.

I swear I must be the biggest Brandon Jones fan on this site, I think the dude has big potential for us, I'd so rock a throwback jersey of his LOL!!
Jones is a steady defensive player.....and he's just 22.

Ford.... Uh Ford. The WR we traded for a 7th then started a few weeks later.... Oh yeah Isaiah Ford too.

Jesus yesterday was his absolute best shot as a pro to have a coming out party. He could have had 150+ yds if he caught what hit his hands. If he's in training camp it is a wasted spot.

Back
Top Bottom