• Feeley

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Mcmichael

Votes: 28 17.7%

• Total voters

Can we win a SB

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
OK who would u want to get the ball with five seconds to go and we are down by 6 points and we are on the opponents 8 yard line, who would u want to finish the game in crunch time.. i would pick mcmichael ahead of anyone.

Feeley really shouldnt be in that poll because the ball would be in his hands before reaching any of the other people on your list.

I would say give it to RB and let him pound it because Feeley would throw and interception before it would reach the other players

weisdolphins said:
I would say give it to RB and let him pound it because Feeley would throw and interception before it would reach the other players

Like in the NE game last year?

Hit Chambers in the back corner of the end zone. If you get it off quick (and it's incomplete), you may get a second shot at it.

McMike if Feeley throws it kinda high and over to his side so he'll have to make a leaping catch. If it lands in his hands he'll drop it.

I voted Chambers, my 2nd choice is McMichael, but not if he's been complaining lately because htats when he makes all of his drops.

weisdolphins said:
On the 8 with 5 seconds to go? Yeah right. With all the people within 15 yards of the line of scrimmage, he would get 2-3 yards and the game would end.

I would throw it to Booker, he has the best hands. Chambers would be against the other teams #1. Therefore I would go to Marty. People would be looking for Chambers and Randy because they are our big names.

If I had to choose one player, I would have to say Chambers. But I also wouldn't mind McMichael, Booker, Boston, Brown, or Thompson. :cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom