.500 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LANGER72

Active Roster
Reaction score
The same strange play calling in crucial points or red zone opportunities. I have had enough of Henning's offense, it was a good offense for Penny, but it doesn't fit Henne. We need a more explosive attack.
All the FG's get you is a .500 record. Throw the dam ball down field!
Benny Sapp is really bad. Bad corners are a dime a dozen, but we still had to trade for one. I would much rather have Camarillo as our 2nd WR instead of Hartline. Ireland is making to many mistakes in the talent evaluations.
Jason Allen doesn't have the necessary speed to play corner against the best receivers.
Our special teams coverage is still bad. Every time we get a little bit of momentum, the ST's give up a big return.
The run blocking has been inconsistent all season. Ireland is to blame. The wrong cast of players.
I didn't have big expectations for this team because I know better. This team cannot seem to build itself to a playoff contender. We are only 12 points from being a 0-6 team. The coaching staff had better start packing their bags if this trend continues.

We are 3-3 with 10 more games to go. We're not 8-8.

What? It's pretty hard to be 8-8 after 6 games. anyways this is not a comfortable 3-3, feels more like 2-4. Inside the 3-3 record is a 1-2 division record, a 1-3 conference record and an 0-3 home record...not good.

Correct, its a BAD 3-3 record, the worst you can get for tie breakers with the 2 division losses to the Jets/Pats, and both teams ahead of Dolphins and now this loss to a team you will likely be competing for WC spot if the Dolphins say on the winning side. The 3 wins were vs meaningless teams, 2 being the NFC, and the Bills, so those actually mean very little.

I would say more like a 2-5 record here, so they have to win 3 in a row I figure to right the ship.

Correct, its a BAD 3-3 record, the worst you can get for tie breakers with the 2 division losses to the Jets/Pats, and both teams ahead of Dolphins and now this loss to a team you will likely be competing for WC spot if the Dolphins say on the winning side. The 3 wins were vs meaningless teams, 2 being the NFC, and the Bills, so those actually mean very little.

I would say more like a 2-5 record here, so they have to win 3 in a row I figure to right the ship.

Ok well if we are a road team then we should beat Cincy and Baltimore. That makes us 5-3 with a 3-3 conference record. When we play bad teams at home our home record will be higher in the win column. Plus, do you really think we get swept by NE and New York?

Back
Top Bottom