53 man roster | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

53 man roster

I see it like this:

QB 3 (Fiedler, Lucas, Rosenfels)
RB 3 (Williams, Minor, Henry)
FB 2 (Konrad, Dyer)
WR 6 (Chambers, Gadsden, McKnight, Ward, Baker, Johnson)
TE 3 (McMichael, Weaver, Perry)
OL 9 (Dixon, Nails, Ruddy, Perry, Wade, Searcy, Smith, McKinney, Andrew)
DL 9 (Taylor, Bowens, Chester, Williams, Haley, Burnett, Bowens, Ogunleye, Taylor)
LB 6 (Thomas, Greenwood, Rodgers, Hendricks, Russell, Galyon)
DB 10 (Madison, Surtain, Marion, Freeman, Fletcher, Lowe, Wooden, Gamble, McGarrahan, Green)
K/P 2 (Mare, Royals)

I can see us keeping 9 DBs rather 7 LB for STs so that one of Lowe, Gamble, McGarrahan and Green w/b cut, but Perry is only almost in his own positon as LS and we typically keep 3 TEs. Though to be honest I do not know if Mayes or Draper have shown the coaches anything.

If Edwards performs on the field tommorow, Henry is gone. Maybe to the practice squad.

We will not keep 6 WR's. We will keep 4 TE's(Wanny has already said so.) I think we keep all 4 RB's.

I question the wisdom of keeping 4 TEs, but if thats what he really wants to do then fine. Alonzo Mayes has no future here, and in my opinion he has no present either. If anything I'd consider keeping Draper over Mayes because at least Draper is the best pure blocking TE on the roster. But then again the coaches have been tinkering with lining up a 6th OL as an eligible TE, when they need a blocking TE.

I see us keeping at least 9 DBs. We always do. I can't recall ever rostering only 8.

I'd keep Draper over Mayes. At least Draper makes it onto the field every now and then.

Unfortunately I think OGden may beat out AJ or Baker. AJ is a speedster We'll have to see what Ogden does tommorrow. No way they keep the 7th round RB Henry.

Originally posted by Sherif
Unfortunately I think OGden may beat out AJ or Baker. AJ is a speedster We'll have to see what Ogden does tommorrow. No way they keep the 7th round RB Henry.

Odgen has a longer shot than Henry to make the team.I can tell you that the Albert Johnson is already in as PR/KR..Robert is ahead of odgen as receiver..Odgen will be most likely get cut because I don't think there any one out there that will sent a 7th round pick for him(but I sure hope some one does) ....Henry has a good chance especially if you look at Edward health...I hope Henry makes the team because I don't want to risk loosing him ......

If Henry is so great why is he a 7th round pick? They are long shots. Edwards has more upside. There's no reason to fall in love with all our draft picks. I've not heard or seen anything from Henry.

Ogden also has a good chance to make the team. He's a proven ST and WR player. If he has a good game tommorrow he's a lock.

Well let me start out by saying he didn't play for Division -1A school..The type of offense that they ran (option) was consider to be the reason why he got those stats in lower competition.Even though the offense they ran helped him accomplish that 7.5 ypc but you can't deny his talent..Een though my I only attended camp twice , my friend on the other hand attended almost all of them and for the most part he had something good to say on "7th rounder"...

why would we keep that many WRs if Turners offense rarely uses 3 WRs on any play. 5 is the max we would dress. With STs, we still wouldnt be able to play all five in a game.

Yeah, we won't keep 6. Write it down. Unless we trade Ogden he'll make the team. Listen to Wanny he likes the guy and thinks he can help teams win games. (call it a spin all you want.)

Henry needs to make the team just for the future more than anything. (he's signed for 3 yrs. and makes little money.)Edwards is a FA after this year.

Originally posted by Phinstd
Yeah, we won't keep 6. Write it down. Unless we trade Ogden he'll make the team. Listen to Wanny he likes the guy and thinks he can help teams win games. (call it a spin all you want.)

Henry needs to make the team just for the future more than anything. (he's signed for 3 yrs. and makes little money.)Edwards is a FA after this year.

AJ is ahead of Odgen period at KR/PR and that leaves odgen out of the picture......I think they will keep six this year with Baker being that lat guy.....There no doubt in my mind if they keep five that AJ not Odgen will be the fifth receier....

Originally posted by Phinstd

AJ is ahead of Odgen period at KR/PR and that leaves odgen out of the picture......I think they will keep six this year with Baker being that last guy......

Back
Top Bottom