#55 Joey Porter Jerseys!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

#55 Joey Porter Jerseys!!!

Strange... I thought the Porter jersey would come with horizontal black and white stripes...

I'm never getting any Dolphin's Jerseys ever again. I got a Ricky one the year before he 1st spazzed, I got a C-Pep one and it's baloney now, and I just picked up a Wes Welker jersey...<sigh>

I'll just stick to my Danny jersey. At least that'll never go out of style.

did u really get a Welker jersey? :lol:

I'm never getting any Dolphin's Jerseys ever again. I got a Ricky one the year before he 1st spazzed, I got a C-Pep one and it's baloney now, and I just picked up a Wes Welker jersey...<sigh>

Just get a jersey with your own name on it....that's what I do.....I just have Zach, JT, and Marino for jerseys.

My Dolphins jersey collection includes:
Sam Madison
Patrick Surtain
Ricky Williams
Randy McMichael
Junior Seau
Wes Welker

I also have 3 Dan Marinos, a JT, ZT and Ronnie Brown

I'm a jersey collector...I just wish the Dolphins would keep their own players instead of letting them go and picking up crappy replacements. Sam Madison for Will Allen? Patrick Surtain for a 2nd round pick? Still scratching my head on that one.

did u really get a Welker jersey? :lol:

I did...you want it?

He WAS my favorite dolphin. It was a toss-up between him and Ronnie. I guess I'm glad I went with him, cause we can't afford to lose Ronnie.

Oh well.

MARINO
THOMAS
TAYLOR
BROWN

Who would buy a fiddler jerzy.

You have to buy the ones that you know are legit,and have a good potencial to be great.I only have brown as a new one because my bud and i baught them right after the draft.Orange Ronnie.

Kinda like hope after the ricky thing.New Era.We needed a
RB.So i got Ronnies.I HAVE FAITH in Ronnie.

I dont buy mediocre players or ones that are going to be gone in a year.

Glad i never baught a ,

RICKY
WELKER
MCMIKE
SURTAIN
MADISON

Thay are all gone in my book.

Stay with the winners.

Crowder,Roth will be the next ones i buy.

its all good man this is what i do i let them get to a pro bowl then i geth there jersey i have jason and zach and know chris

i also have a ricky ig ot it the year after he made pro bowl

when ronnie,joey,and daunte make it this year i get theres
and hope fully landrys

Back
Top Bottom