#58 Karlos Dansby jersey New arrival | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

#58 Karlos Dansby jersey New arrival

We will need to see a sales reciept from that jersey

Otherwise it's just as fake as the Cameron Wake jerseys people were buying.

Like the others have said, it is not an authentic. The first thing that jumps out at me is the name plate, his name should be outlined in orange.

Last edited by a moderator:
Numbers aren't outlined in orange, and the stitching is too thick for it to be an actual Reebok Authentic.

Really??Actually, i've got the jersey and it looks just the same as the authentic official one. i am quite satisfied

Is it really shocking that its a knockoff considering the price? There are TONS of sites with knockoffs all over the net. The point is you can get a nice looking jersey that really looks authentic for like 30-40 bucks as opposed to paying $250 for one. If you wanna waste $200+ on a jersey that you wear a handful of times throughout a year, then be my guest.

Personally I'd rather buy 3 different player knockoffs for under or around $100 and rotate wearing them each Sunday during the season. Its not like someone is gonna stop you if you are out in public wearing it and scream "OMG, THATS A KNOCKOFF JERSEY!!!!!" I have a couple knockoffs of different jerseys and comparing them to a real authentic.....its not that easy to tell unless you are a jersey nutcase.

Back
Top Bottom