5th Annual Top 20 Contest!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

5th Annual Top 20 Contest!!

Slainte

High Five
Reaction score
The draft is 2 days away and I have not seen one of these pop up, so I decided to do some digging in the archives, find last years and start up the 5th Annual Top 20 Contest!!! I hope I am not stepping on anyone toes....:idk:

Many posters here are familiar with this contest, but for those who don't know, make a list of 20 college prospects you think the Dolphins might end up with at the end of the draft and undrafted free agents. Any position, any school. The person who guesses the most prospects right... WINS. You actually do not win any prizes, only bragging rights. (Unless someone wants to offer up something, Season Tickets? I hear they are cheap and plentiful...:rimshot:)

I am still working on mine but check out last years thread if you need an example or more info.

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?298258-4th-Annual-Top-20-Contest!!

Theres really only one rule put well by Mr. Magoo last year:

"Feel free to edit your picks for as long as you like... before the draft starts. Any posts made after 8 p.m. Thursday or any posts edited after that time will be disqualified and much shame will be brought on your family."

oh and you DO NOT talk about Fight Club.

Have Fun, post your top 20, and hope for anyone but Coples and Tannehill at 8!!!

Slainte!

:hi5:

Man, I was looking all morning for those old contest threads. I gave up out of frustration. Thanks for showing me up

Man, I was looking all morning for those old contest threads. I gave up out of frustration. Thanks for showing me up
Me too, after hoops mentioned it...but I couldn't find it so I gave up.

1. Ryan Tannehill
2. Brandon Weeden
3. Kirk Cousins
4. Brock Osweiler
5. Quinton Coples
6. Melvin Ingram
7. Chandler Jones
8. Bruce Irvin
9. Olivier Vernon
10. James Brown
11. Senio Kelemete
12. Joe Looney
13. Adam Gettis
14. Bobbie Massie
15. Donald Stephenson
16. Chris Givins
17. Mohamed Sanu
18. A.J. Jenkins
19. Marvin Jones
20. Brandon Hardin

1) Tannehill
2) Osweiler

3) Trumain Johnson
4) Jayron Hosley
5) Jamell Fleming
6) Omar Bolden
7) Leonard Johnson

8) Massie
9) Silatolu
10) James Brown
11) Tony Bergstrom

12) Alshon Jeffrey
13) Jeff Fuller
14) AJ Jenkins
15) Greg Childs

16) Chandler Jones
17) Andre Branch
18) Bruce Irvin
19) Jerel Worthy *

20) James Hanna

Last edited by a moderator:
1 B Massie OT
2 B Brooks Grd
3 D Decastro Grd
4 L Kuechly LB
5 F Cox DT/DE
6 K Osemele Grd
7 C Minnefield CB
8 A Gettis Grd/Ctr
9 S Hill WR
10 C Johnson DE
11 V Curry DE
12 O Vernon DE
13 S McClellin LB
14 B Wagner LB
15 T Wilson CB/SS
16 S Richardson SS
17 C Owusu WR
18 R Randle WR
19 J Bequette DE
20 C Ford TE

Last edited by a moderator:
nice job op putting this together...truth i think you have the qb market covered on your list...ha ha...two things though op....udfas do not count and all you ladies are playing for 2nd place...

boom goes the dynamite

Why wouldn't UDFAs count? The other thread says they didn't only because that was a special case relative to the lockout.

nice job op putting this together...truth i think you have the qb market covered on your list...ha ha...two things though op....udfas do not count and all you ladies are playing for 2nd place...

boom goes the dynamite
Thanks for the vote of confidence, lol.

Why wouldn't UDFAs count? The other thread says they didn't only because that was a special case relative to the lockout.

oh...didn't know that...i don't think they should really count but up to you guys...i think its more about the actual draft...but its hard as hell to know what udfas will sign with them anyways...so i wouldn't pick many of em if i was you guys...ha ha

Well they expanded the rosters to 90 players (from 80) so you probably have a better shot of listing a bunch of guys who might not get drafted in your list of 20.

Well they expanded the rosters to 90 players (from 80) so you probably have a better shot of listing a bunch of guys who might not get drafted in your list of 20.

did they really...well then yeah i don't think it should count...thats 10 more guys in camp...

I just think that if you include UDFAs it makes it more likely that someone wins outright rather than there being a tie (or even multiple ties). We have, what? Like eight or nine draft picks? Pretty small margin for error. It's not nearly as interesting if like four or five people guess three picks right and those are the winners.

But, it's not up to me.

Back
Top Bottom