5th round pick Tony Lippett highlights | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

5th round pick Tony Lippett highlights

number1fin

#onephin
Club Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;lMyasvk0F7U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=lMyasvk0F7U[/video]

It should just be an infinite loop of him destroying Baylor's kicker over and over and over again.

Lippet doesn't make this team as wr. There's some speculation that they might try to convert him into a cb, but short of that, he's a special teams guy.

It should just be an infinite loop of him destroying Baylor's kicker over and over and over again.

kickerblammo.0.gif

Reminds me of Plaxico looks like a nice redzone target

Looks like the kicker was hurt when his head hit the ground. Great tackle though.
I think he can be coached up to play DB on the Fins. He played DB primarily in college.
He will likely take one of Irelands failed corners spots IMHO.

Could easily see him turning into a corner for us, core special teams player for sure already.

Conversion to CB would be ???????????????? like a serious LONG LONG shot. Dude dabbled in CB in college -- I mean if we wanted to draft a CB prospect -- this was the best on the board? I actually think he looks pretty decent @WR. But hey -- I'm no football Comanche scout. Maybe they plan to beef him up and make ILB?

JK.

don't care about his wr highlights, we need something with him playing d.

I think Matthews is on the outskirts and Lippett is actually gonna be the 5th WR in Lazor's offense.

Can't teach that size and redzone conversion ability.

With him and Parker in dual sets you simply won't be able to stop it.

Another player i dont see it...if hes in the league more than a couple years i think hes overachieved

Back
Top Bottom