Brandon Browner (s)
Ernest Shazor (s)
Larry Brackins (wr)
Wesley Britt (lt)
Adam Seward (lb)

i think we should go qb and with that said i say we take a chance on mcpherson

dominizzo said:
Wheres Adrian
Hes not on my list. Thats where. I dont like him at all. He has character issues, and had a very bad completion percentage. He also tucks the ball and runs way to early. I think he's a 4 year project. Something I'm not interested in.

there are 15 picks left, and we shoul get our pick of safeties. i know this is a BPa mentality, but we need a safety, and i dont know how james butler can be passed over if he is there at 162, he would be a great Fs and could challange for the starting job. i also think gerals sensabaugh could do the same, and sensabaugh is a tp3-4 player left according to kiper. i also think rosegreen and shazor are quality picks to be made, even though they are SS, they could add quality to our team. one or two of these players should be available at 162. the only real other options are Hawthorne, who should be gone by then, and mcphereson, but i think its clear saban is not goingtodraft a QB

Wilkerson C LSU, another homer pick but I like this one better than the coner he grabbed. Mcpherson would be interstinbg but doubt Saban does it.

I think Derek Anderson could be a target, just a gut feeling.

Wesley Britt is really intriguing to me too.

I think it will be Wilkerson, Mcpherson, Hawthrone, or Shazor. Please be McPherson, but my guess would be Wilkerson.

J Tes said:
Hes not on my list. Thats where. I dont like him at all. He has character issues, and had a very bad completion percentage. He also tucks the ball and runs way to early. I think he's a 4 year project. Something I'm not interested in.

i agree with the 4 year project, well maybe thats a little exageration, but i also think that Alex SMith is a project as well so if saban was willing for ALex i cant see why he doesnt take a chance

IMO we should've taken Browner in the 4th. Wilkerson is who I think will go

Back
Top Bottom