5th straight AFC Championship game | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

5th straight AFC Championship game

Wasn't it Dennis Green who drafted Larry Fitz. Best move that franchise ever made. He owns the playoffs even now it seems.

Here we go again..

Unbelievable, even with all those injuries.

Tom Brady, 38 year old QB. Has the most passion in the NFL today. Did you see him after that scramble that was incorrectly called a no TD? He got it in the next play.

Only few more years and he will be out of the league, finally.:hclap:

Unlike many here, I can't hate on greatness. Especially when it might be the greatest QB to ever do it.

he's the best of all time, I can't wait until he retires.

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

College OT > NFL OT.

Not even close.

I hate college OT, those games can go on forever. at lats make it challenging for the offenses, start at midfield instead of the 25 or where ever they start.

Here we go again..

Unbelievable, even with all those injuries.

Tom Brady, 38 year old QB. Has the most passion in the NFL today. Did you see him after that scramble that was incorrectly called a no TD? He got it in the next play.

Only few more years and he will be out of the league, finally.:hclap:

Unlike many here, I can't hate on greatness. Especially when it might be the greatest QB to ever do it.

So what.
We lost 5 straight AFC East games this year. Can't do that even if the Pats tried really hard.

Dolphins :1st:

I can't stop laughing at that Eddie Lacy run. He was looking around, desperately asking the Cardinals, "Please, tackle me... oh Lord... I'm dying..."

I couldn't believe that run. I almost thought I had put the TV on slow motion for a minute.

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

College OT > NFL OT.

Not even close.

How Clay Matthews is running his yap about the OT being bull**** is hilarious. How about you don't let Larry Fitgerald catch a ball and run for 75 yards on the 1st play of OT? Stop them and give the ball to Rodgers.

It's still impressive to win 11 straight but it's all fool's gold if you can't do **** in the playoffs.

they competed w/ NE. 11 straight is 11 straight, we had easy scheds this year and none of us made the playoffs so I tip my cap to KC. I wish they won saturday but they had a nice season.

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

I couldn't believe that run. I almost thought I had put the TV on slow motion for a minute.

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

How Clay Matthews is running his yap about the OT being bull**** is hilarious. How about you don't let Larry Fitgerald catch a ball and run for 75 yards on the 1st play of OT? Stop them and give the ball to Rodgers.

The OT rules are fine, all you have to do is not allow a TD and the game continues. it's just whining.

they competed w/ NE. 11 straight is 11 straight, we had easy scheds this year and none of us made the playoffs so I tip my cap to KC. I wish they won saturday but they had a nice season.

I agree. But the goal isn't to have a nice season. They wanted to advance but weren't good enough.

The OT rules are fine, all you have to do is not allow a TD and the game continues. it's just whining.

Him, Mike McCarthy, and Aaron Rodgers all whined after the game. It's what happens when you lose.

Back
Top Bottom