5th straight AFC Championship game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

5th straight AFC Championship game

Here we go again..

Unbelievable, even with all those injuries.

Tom Brady, 38 year old QB. Has the most passion in the NFL today. Did you see him after that scramble that was incorrectly called a no TD? He got it in the next play.

Only few more years and he will be out of the league, finally.:hclap:

Unlike many here, I can't hate on greatness. Especially when it might be the greatest QB to ever do it.

Pretty stellar sig you have there :lol:

Belichick is a football god. Man is a f'n genius.

deflate-gate-patriots-colts-memes-11.jpg

**** the Pats.

Means nothing to me.

They are done next week by either Denver or Pittsburgh

I thought the Chiefs would have a hard time with NE. You have to have some offensive fire power to beat the Pats. I really hope they have to go to Denver next week. Pittsburgh is reeling injury wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this the general playoffs chat thread?

This game tonight is IMPRESSIVE. Packers defense, but most importantly, Aaron Rodgers. I don't care how bad Aaron Rodgers' passer rating is tonight, he's absolutely ridiculous. Best player on the field, best player in the league.

This honestly looks to me like the Seahawks/Vikings game, where Arizona just looks stunned and caught off guard the way the Seahawks did for a lot of that game. Think they pull this one out just like the Seahawks did.

Is this the general playoffs chat thread?

This game tonight is IMPRESSIVE. Packers defense, but most importantly, Aaron Rodgers. I don't care how bad Aaron Rodgers' passer rating is tonight, he's absolutely ridiculous. Best player on the field, best player in the league.

This honestly looks to me like the Seahawks/Vikings game, where Arizona just looks stunned and caught off guard the way the Seahawks did for a lot of that game. Think they pull this one out just like the Seahawks did.

GB is winning the trenches on both sides of the ball and therefore winning the game. Ground game for GB really turned the game. Their wide zone scheme has been extremely successful.

I can't stop laughing at that Eddie Lacy run. He was looking around, desperately asking the Cardinals, "Please, tackle me... oh Lord... I'm dying..."

What would you give to have a QB like Rodgers!!!!!

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

Lol. It didn't flip. $$$$$$

I hate to be that guy, cause this has been a great game to watch, but the NFL is full of ****. There is absolutely no way that was a catch at the end of the ARZ-GB game. That ball was rolling around throughout the receiver going to the ground. What a throw by Rodgers though, that was insane. Might be the greatest throw I've ever seen. Palmer's and Fitz's performances in OT were fantastic. Arians is lucky they pulled this out, since he royally ****ed up clock management at the end of the 4th.

I really want to watch the Super Bowl this year. But when NE gets there yet again I'll be taking my 2nd Super Bowl in a row off. I just can't take watching them.

Back
Top Bottom