Suns and Fins superfan
Reaction score
1. CJ Spiller/Dez Bryant
2. Jerry Hughes/Jimmy Graham
3. Micah Johnson/Cam Thomas
4. Legarette Blount/Mike Williams
5. To KC for Thigpen
6. Boo Robinson/Colin Peek

NOTE: This is all based on the assumption of signing Karlos Dansby in free agency.

not bad....considering we get Dansby,I wouldnt be made at Spiller,cause we really dont have a home-run threat at any position,although Id still take Brandon Graham over him...

If you are drafting Spiller and Blount. Who are you cutting???

Dolphins already have: Ronnie,Ricky,Cobbs,Sheets,Hilliard.

Five running backs and you want to draft two more, and one of them with our 1st round pick.

Unless you are trading Ronnie Brown, this is nuts.

If we get DAnsby-and Bryant doesnt fall-i think Graham, Everret, Spiller and Thomas would all be great picks. OBV-McClain would also be a solid pick as well.

1. CJ Spiller/Dez Bryant
5. To KC for Thigpen

NOTE: This is all based on the assumption of signing Karlos Dansby in free agency.
From what you are doing, I would do it like this. I am adding more options, in the way you are looking for positions for each round.

1. CJ Spiller or Dez Bryant (still a toss up to me)
2. Jerry Hughes
3. Cam Thomas or Tyson Alualu
4. Mike Williams or Riley Cooper
5. To KC for Thigpen
6. DL-Boo Robinson Kade Weston
TE-Colin Peek or Andrew Quarless

If you are drafting Spiller and Blount. Who are you cutting???

Dolphins already have: Ronnie,Ricky,Cobbs,Sheets,Hilliard.

Five running backs and you want to draft two more, and one of them with our 1st round pick.

Unless you are trading Ronnie Brown, this is nuts.
I didn't mean for it to come across as drafting both. If we didn't draft Spiller, I'd want us to draft Blount. If we did draft Spiller, I wouldn't want Blount. Both Sheets and Hilliard are expendable if we pick up either one of these guys.

1. CJ Spiller/Dez Bryant
5. To KC for Thigpen

I like it. I think Spiller is going to be terrific and would do wonders for the passing game as well as providing big plays. I like the Hughes and Johnson picks. I'd look at a NT in the fourth instead of Blount, although I think his value matches round 4. Nice job.

I like it. I think Spiller is going to be terrific and would do wonders for the passing game as well as providing big plays. I like the Hughes and Johnson picks. I'd look at a NT in the fourth instead of Blount, although I think his value matches round 4. Nice job.
The reason I didn't look at NT in the 4th is because I'm really high on Boo Robinson. I really hope we take him, I think he will be something special.

I didn't mean for it to come across as drafting both. If we didn't draft Spiller, I'd want us to draft Blount. If we did draft Spiller, I wouldn't want Blount. Both Sheets and Hilliard are expendable if we pick up either one of these guys.

I don't think you realize how effective Lex Hilliard can be.

He just happens to be playing behind a couple guys who, if it wasn't for their injury or other history, would both be on their way to the HOF.

Hilliard is big, strong, quick, very very smart, and is of excellent character.

Your boy Blount may be as big and as fast, but I'd take the smart kid with good character any day.

We saw a glimpse of things to come when Hilliard had that 18 yard run on third down to pick up the first down.

Sheets runs a 4.4 and has elusiveness as well as power.

Nah, Dolphins don't need a RB in the 1st round. I love Spiller. I had him a Dolphin two years ago on my long term mock. Spiller is also an honor student but unless Ginn or Ronnie are traded, there just aren't snaps for him.

Doubt Cam Thomas will be there in the 3rd round

I don't think you realize how effective Lex Hilliard can be.

He just happens to be playing behind a couple guys who, if it wasn't for their injury or other history, would both be on their way to the HOF.

Hilliard is big, strong, quick, very very smart, and is of excellent character.

Your boy Blount may be as big and as fast, but I'd take the smart kid with good character any day.

We saw a glimpse of things to come when Hilliard had that 18 yard run on third down to pick up the first down.

Sheets runs a 4.4 and has elusiveness as well as power.

Nah, Dolphins don't need a RB in the 1st round. I love Spiller. I had him a Dolphin two years ago on my long term mock. Spiller is also an honor student but unless Ginn or Ronnie are traded, there just aren't snaps for him.
Spiller is so explosive, and IMO could make an instant impact, he could be a player teams would have to gameplan for. McClain won't be that unfortunately. I think we should address defense via free agency. Specifically linebackers.

Back
Top Bottom