65" Widescreen TV, Just in Time for the Season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

65" Widescreen TV, Just in Time for the Season

Dolphreak

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
65" Widescreen TV... SOLD!!!

SOLD!!!!!!!
I Recently moved and no longer have space for my beloved TV... It's a 65' Mitsubishi (Model WS-65809) Widescreen, HDTV Ready, with all manuals. It's barely 2 years old. Originally paid $3,200 will sacrifice for $1,200 o.b.o.
See pic, and PM me if interested

I have no idea what shipping costs are, but since it is about 300lbs, it's probably a better buy for someone here in South Florida...

With 2 furniture dollys and a truck with a ramp it was very easy to move here, and I'm happy to help get it to it's final destination provided the person doesn't live TOO far from me... (Coconut Grove) ...um, Vegas is too far ;)

1972 said:
A nice road trip to Vegas would do you good. ;) Got gas in the truck?
Actually, you should probably come and see a Dolphins home game and bring a truck with you... I'll help you load her up

Touche. :lol:

Do you mind if I wait until hurricane season is over?

Aren't you supposed to be evacuating anyway? Just load up the tv and keep driving.

LOL... I hear ya!! Actually, we're pretty safe from Charley here in the Miami area though.

I hope it went OK for you with the hurricane.

Good luck with the tv selling. Let me know if you change your mind on the trip to Vegas. ;)

awing_pilot said:
dolp i may be interested is it still available? i live in coral springs BTW
Hey Pilot, Yes it is still available. I haven't been actively trying to sell it, especially now with the season here ;) But, I really do need to... I am sending you a PM with my info.

TV is still available and I gotta make room for a home renovation... FIRST $900 TAKES IT!!!

This is a sweet TV, and I hate to see it go, but I have a time crunch now!!!

FYI O wentr down to coral gables and picked this tv up.. ITS awsome!!!!! HDTV and the fins, now i can watch them lose in clarity.. If you have never seen a nfl football game in HD then you are missing out!!!! IT is light years better then regular tv. PM me and everyone can come over and watch!!!

Back
Top Bottom