7-7 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

7-7

Their offense isn’t the problem. It’s their defensive line. I expect them to dominate our OL.

Agree. This game will be won/lost by MIA's O. If CAR finds a way to neutralize Gesicki or waddle (a goal I think all remaining teams will try to achieve), it won't be pretty

This is the game the coaching staff needs to win..

beat cam Newton with 0 defense looks and Correct play calling At the right time.

So Giants and Jets at home coming up, we absolutely should win those games the way we are playing right now - but it's the NFL so of course you never know. If we do win 'em, we will be 7-7 going into a MNF game @ New Orleans - that will be fun if we can make it happen!

So Giants and Jets at home coming up, we absolutely should win those games the way we are playing right now - but it's the NFL so of course you never know. If we do win 'em, we will be 7-7 going into a MNF game @ New Orleans - that will be fun if we can make it happen!
Ok I’m going to play along, what’s better Denver getting to 6 losses or LA getting to 5? I’m thinking LA, ho Denver!!

Ok I’m going to play along, what’s better Denver getting to 6 losses or LA getting to 5? I’m thinking LA, ho Denver!!

Oh man i'd like to know myself, might be too early to know for sure. The NFC vs AFC games are easy, but at this stage for middling AFC teams, glad one of em has to lose I guess. I'll hop on Denver too for now!

Oh man i'd like to know myself, might be too early to know for sure. The NFC vs AFC games are easy, but at this stage for middling AFC teams, glad one of em has to lose I guess. I'll hop on Denver too for now!
Anything that keeps highest team's win # down is best...so ya, pull for Denver. That division is beating itself up.

just used the NFL playoff simulator.

We obviously need to win out, but will need help from Cincy/Tenn/Indy.

We need one of the Pats/Bills to sweep the other

Unless I'm mistaken, no team in NFL history has ever had a 7 game losing streak and a 7-game winning streak in the same season. Miami's three games from that. Giants, Jets, Saints.

Back
Top Bottom