7-7 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

7-7

Very impressive streak. It's hard to win 6 games in a row in the NFL no matter how talented the roster is.

I've been critical of many aspects of the Dolphins this year but this is very much earned and worth celebrating.

Good job Dolphins getting back to .500!

7-7. Does make you wonder what the hell that team was doing 1st half of the season. They had basically the same players.

Poor coaching. Not tailoring the offense to Tua’s strengths, not believing in Tua and same goes for the defense. We knew the cover 0 worked last year but yet went away from in beginning of the year. Maybe they didn’t have faith in our young safeties in Holland and Jones who have more than stepped up but it all comes down to coaching.

7-7. Does make you wonder what the hell that team was doing 1st half of the season. They had basically the same players.
i hate to be that guy but we beat the Jets twice, Texans, Giants. Panthers with Cam are abysmal. The Ravens, though I was thoroughly impressed

I want to see us beat a team like the Bills or Colts.

Edit: We did beat the Pats in week 1 but that's a completely different team right now. Great win nonetheless.

Got a ton of flack saying we could beat the Ravens...now you all off 7-7?
The win vs Ravens facilitated everything since. Not only the dub, itself, but the confidence it inspired. It made believers of many of the players, themselves. Tua coming off the bench and helping that win was bigger than just that moment.

Back
Top Bottom