#7 and #18 picks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

#7 and #18 picks

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
I was wondering, if we did trade down with the Vikes and get both of their 1st round picks. Who would you like at #7 and #18 and why would you want them.? For me i would want:

#7-RB Caddy Williams because we need a Rb and he can help our running game improve.

#18-S Brodney Pool because i think that he is the best S out there(Thomas Davis will likely be moved to LB)and we need a good FS to help out our back field.

this might need to be merged with the one of the other Minn trade threads?

I don't think I would take the saftey. With the 18th pick I would prob take a CB if we end up trading surtain

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Merriman would be sweet!!!!
I agree, but not at the cost of C. Williams. There are a few other hybrid type players we could grab later like D. Ware and D. Pollack.

How about Merriman at # 7
Khalif Barnes, OT, Washington at # 18
Cambel QBl in 2nd (surtain trade)
JJ arrington RB in the 3rd

That sounds sweet!!!!

beejay05 said:
I agree, but not at the cost of C. Williams. There are a few other hybrid type players we could grab later like D. Ware and D. Pollack.

Arrington in the late 2nd early 3rd round is as good as any running back in this draft.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
How about Merriman at # 7
Khalif Barnes, OT, Washington at # 18
Cambell in 2nd (surtain trade)
JJ arrington in the 3rd

That sounds sweet!!!!
Wow, the possibilities with trading down!! But...I still don't see Gordon and Morris getting us through the season at RB...we need something else.

1st Pick #7-Trade down or draft Caddy Williams
1st Pick #18-Trade Down or Draft Merriman, Alex Barron or Derrick Johnson if he is there

Back
Top Bottom