7 high school kids apply to be admitted in the nfl. The Clarette ruling sucks...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

7 high school kids apply to be admitted in the nfl. The Clarette ruling sucks......

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
Way to Go Maurice clarette and the judge who knows nothing of fitness and football, you have done a great job to admit these underdeveloped youngters. The most important time if anything is the time an athlete spends in college playing football, these 7 guys are just nothing but clowns who want to be guranteed at least the minimum contract in then nfl.

According to the NFL, the seven who applied were: Ronnie McCrae, a defensive back from Pasadena (Calif.) City College; Joe Banks, a running back from New Directions Academy High School in Baltimore; quarterback John Belisle of Capac Community High School in Capac, Mich.; defensive tackle Earl Fields of Appling County High School in Baxley, Ga.; wide receiver Joe Lee of Gates High School in Tacoma, Wash.; running back Ethan Mitchell of Flowers High School in Springdale, Md.; and offensive tackle Ken Petitt of Redford High School in Detroit.

03/05/04 20:06 EST

Not only did Maurice Clarett, lied steal and got away with going to the nfl but he has open the door to this type of ignorance.

I'd look at Ken Petitt with a late round pick....we could use the help on the line! :D

Don't worry, this will be a one-time event. None of these kids will be drafted. None will be invited to a training camp. When future dumbs--t high schoolers think about coming out and then see that no one jumps direct from high school to the league, they'll go to college.

But if a high school kid actually does make it to the NFL, I predict that he gets maimed inside two years.

None of them are any good or will be drafted. The only high schooler capable of making the leap was Adrian Peterson & he declined.

i think it was a VERY stupid decision, and i hate Maurice Clarett or whoever coaxed him to do all that. its not about making big money earlier - its about selling themselves short of their college degree. what if they suck in the NFL and after two years have no job. where are they gonna go? they won't have a degree to fall back on.

the whole point of the law was to look out for the younger players. Now the NFL is going to turn into the damn NBA..... who absolutely have NO care for their players. whats next? no cap? pfffft.....

Back
Top Bottom