**** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

t2thejz

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
**** **** **** **** ****. Damn It im sick of stupid threads in the main forum. WOW I just have to vent after reading the dumbest threads I have ever seen. :yell: alright Im good. ****! I mean its not just opinions I dont agree with. Its just lack of common sense. This is not a video game people

themole

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
t2thejz said:
**** **** **** **** ****. Damn It im sick of stupid threads in the main forum. WOW I just have to vent after reading the dumbest threads I have ever seen. :yell: alright Im good. ****! I mean its not just opinions I dont agree with. Its just lack of common sense. This is not a video game people

Where have you been keeping yourself T2Z? Haven't seen you around lately.

UltraDol-Fan

The Id
Reaction score
I agree, I stopped going to the main forum unless I hear about news on TV or on the front page. I spend most of my time in the lounge now.

Noodle Arm

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
The level of stupidity in some of those threads is amazing. I'm trying to keep my mouth (or should I say my fingers) shut so I won't take a trip to banned camp.

themole

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Noodle Arm said:
The level of stupidity in some of those threads is amazing. I'm trying to keep my mouth (or should I say my fingers) shut so I won't take a trip to banned camp.

Never fear the "Ban". Respect it..but don't fear it.

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
UltraDol-Fan said:
I agree, I stopped going to the main forum unless I hear about news on TV or on the front page. I spend most of my time in the lounge now.
So I control your main source for Dolphins news. :banana:

Top Bottom