790 AM: Dolphins aquirre Jay Fiedler from Jets.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

790 AM: Dolphins aquirre Jay Fiedler from Jets....

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
According to 790 Am in Miami, The Miami Dolphins have traded a 4th round pick to the New York Jets for QB Jay Fiedler. When reached for comment, Saban said: "We like what Jay has done in the past, and look forward to what he can do in the future."

This has to be the sickest April Fools Joke ever conducted on the American People. 790 should lose their broadcasting license for this.

The good news is that the day is almost over with.

Did that radio station actually think anyone, I mean ANYONE would fall for that?

That is horrible.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Did that radio station actually think anyone, I mean ANYONE would fall for that?

That is horrible.

One guy actually called in to say that Rick Spielman should be fired immediately for this.

Nublar7 said:
The sad thing is if Wanny was still our coach this trade would be real. :cry:

if Wanny was still here, he would of trade Surtain to the Chiefs for a 4th rounder then used the extra cash to sign JF to a long-term contract with a signing bonus of alteast 5m+ or would used the franchise tag on JF. :roflmao:

gr8 news

i think we got jay back for a reasonable price...i never wouldve thought the jets would let him go for anything less than a first.

Back
Top Bottom