790 the ticket hosts sid boog etc can kiss my aqua butt! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

790 the ticket hosts sid boog etc can kiss my aqua butt!

so how long did it take Cowher to win a SB?
Not saying he's a bad coach...he is a pretty good coach, but he's not the almighty savior that some make him out to be. Besides, is it really worth the #9 overall pick for a good coach that doesnt really even want to coach...at least not for a while anyway?

the jetsblow that's fine but for them to not even bring him in as a consultant is a terrible job that would have cost nothing.

Wow, why do you guys BOTHER listening to his show? Sid is GARBAGE. The guy knows NOTHING absolutely NOTHING about football. He just says what he wants everyone to think, which more than 98% of the time lacks any type of common sense. :shakeno:

Hey Bryan,

How do you feel about your Boy Dick Saban now? He loved you kissing his butt every week on his radio show. I'm not trying to be hostile, but I am just wondering if you hate him now as much as you seemed to love him when he was here?

HeadCoaches as a whole are over rated. you need good Play calling and TALENT to win in this leauge.

we need play makers more then we need a HoF Head Coach

i guess you will settle for an avg football team...forgive me for wanting a hall of fame coach you must enjoy losing because if gailey is the coach and he signs a big deal we are screwed now if gailey signs a 2 year then you know cowher is coming its pretty simple.could things be lining up for coach chin to return to the nfl as fins coach gailey capers murlarkey hmmmm?

Gailey did a good job in Dallas and was a part of this team the last time they made the playoffs. Some of you need to realize that you can't always get the "sexy" choice. It's not always the right choice either. You would think some of you would have learned that after the limited success of Jimmy Johnson and the total failure that was Dick Saban. Bottom line Cowher is not available, find the right guy that's available for this team and move forward. Bill Cowher is a pipe dream, it ain't happenin.

I think I might have created a monster.

I feel like the professer after he creates Frankenstein and I am not sure if good ole' franky will kill us all.

so how long did it take Cowher to win a SB?
Not saying he's a bad coach...he is a pretty good coach, but he's not the almighty savior that some make him out to be. Besides, is it really worth the #9 overall pick for a good coach that doesnt really even want to coach...at least not for a while anyway?
Well said.

i am not shy about saying that i want bill cowher..boog sid they blast me for wanting coach chin well the hell with them..who are there choices??? im way smarter then them idiots at least i want to be the best and win at all costs i think wayne is doing a horrible job for not even approaching cowher at least as a consultant with fins..again its going to be gailey because marino and shula back him but i dont back any of these canidates i back winning and that equals bill cowher.
:lol:

I hate to break the news but Cowher is not available. IMO I don't want to wait for him to be available. We need some continuity on the team. Coach, QB, GM, WR, OL . this offence has NO continuity. Let's get a HC for the long haul not just to wait for Bill Cowher.

Sid the man !!!!!!!!!!!! funny radio show

Sid is all New York yada yada bravado and no substance. He saids whatever seems most controversial for the sake of shock effect. He couldn't cut it in New York because everyone talks and sounds like him there. McDuffie left the show cuz all Sid wants to talk about is his beloved home state.

:monkeyr: NEW YORK:monkeyl:

By the way, for the NY Dolphin fans, I actually just got back from vacationing there and I really did enjoy it(stayed at the Marriot Marquee in Time Square). It's an electric town figuratively and literally. But when I'm listening to a radio show in my home town I don't want to hear about yours.

:monkeyr: SID ROSENBURGH(SP?):monkeyl:

i am not shy about saying that i want bill cowher..boog sid they blast me for wanting coach chin well the hell with them..who are there choices??? im way smarter then them idiots at least i want to be the best and win at all costs i think wayne is doing a horrible job for not even approaching cowher at least as a consultant with fins..again its going to be gailey because marino and shula back him but i dont back any of these canidates i back winning and that equals bill cowher.

I wonder if they completed english and grammar classes in high school? Maybe they know what capitals are and periods. I mean you bash their intelligence using Jr high level grammar skills.

I really don't have a desire for the chin, I'd be happy with really just about anyone who can turn this disaster around but I'd prefer an offensive leaning HC for a change.

Back
Top Bottom