790 the ticket hosts sid boog etc can kiss my aqua butt! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

790 the ticket hosts sid boog etc can kiss my aqua butt!

sorry brian your opinions are based on emotions not facts. you completely ignore the truth 90% of the time. I am glad they kicked you off of their shows it was getting really old and gave dolphins fans a bad name for being ignorant.

I dont agree with Sid on everything or with Boog even always (albeit alot more then sid). But I do respect their opinions.

Bill Cowher isnt the answer, a coach will not simply turn this around time and good drafts will. It is the talent that wins the superbowls and the games not just the coaches. The coaches dont make the plays the players do. We dont have the players.

It is not a coincidence that the last time we had a decent draft was the time before we started to trade off draft picks left and right. Or that the two best players on the team by far (JT and zach) are from jimmy's era where he craved draft picks. Just as the patriots keep building through the draft and acquiring more picks (like 2 1sts this year), giving away picks leads to foolish ignorance and terrible teams.

I really wish you would of learned something from the saga of Dnick Satan, but it seems you didnt at all.

Bryan keep calling these guys everyday brother at 790. I listen everyday via the net and your calls are awesome. I was fooled by Saban just as you were, that damn trader! Whoever the next coach is we will still root for our Fins.

FTS!!!!

:dolphins:

First off I don't buy that this is really Brian in Ohio. It seems like a bit of a coincidence that there was just a thread about the guy and now all of a sudden he appears. Brain doesn't talk like this guy is posting either. If somehow this really is Brian in Ohio you need to wake up man. Did you ever think that there was a reason Cowher resigned. The guy wants to take a year off. Get over the man crush on Cowher and let it go.

Cowher is overrated. 15 years and one Super Bowl, which frankley they (the Steelers) got more breaks going there way than I have ever seen to win a game, say what you will about Cowher but there is no evidence he will produce results in a time frame other than that you have to say "well, it was just his time", I mean I don't want to wait 15 years to see the Fins win a SB.

First off I don't buy that this is really Brian in Ohio. It seems like a bit of a coincidence that there was just a thread about the guy and now all of a sudden he appears. Brain doesn't talk like this guy is posting either. If somehow this really is Brian in Ohio you need to wake up man. Did you ever think that there was a reason Cowher resigned. The guy wants to take a year off. Get over the man crush on Cowher and let it go.

I can confirm that it is Bryan.

I can confirm that it is Bryan.

It is. A few of us were in the chat room on 790 when he was on the air. He gave a "shout out." He was indeed on the air, in the chat room. He was told by several of us about the thread here on finheaven. Its definitely him. He's got that naievity and total love for the fins that a kid has in his posts just as he has it in his calls.

Back
Top Bottom