790am Major annoucement this Monday (new radio team?) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

790am Major annoucement this Monday (new radio team?)

A Wing Pilot

Section:445 Row:19 Seat:1&2
Reaction score
790am (official radio station of the Miami dolphins) is having a "major press conference this upcoming Monday morning at the Dolphins facility. They are playing adds on the radio advertising your chance to "be there" for this breaking news.

No news as to what the press conference is about, but due to recent news my guess is they will announce the new radio broadcast team. This is the same type of hype they gave their last PC when the dolphins announced 790am the Ticket as the new official radio station of the Miami Dolphins. Its a radio commercial I've heard about four times already. and for you linkiods (linkoid- noun- FinHeaven poster that has to have a link to believe anything including birthdays, date, time, what color shoes your wearing) www.790theticket.com listen for yourself .

its probably just about the game calling (cefalo and rose), no?

yeah 99% chance they will annouce the new annoucement team I'm going to call boogs show today and bug him about it see if he spills !! Really dissapointing if cefalo gets the other position, rose is ok in my book, although i don't want to hear about his ex-wives during the game broadcast

Cefalo better be a little more enthusiastic instead of just a pessimistic Dolphins non-sympathyser.

Putting Jimmy Cefalo on the air for a play by play guy is simply criminal.

:sleep:

Jimmy: :fatman:

Joe::fatman:
Slogan
:eating: " eating our weight one dolphins game at a time"

awing_pilot said:
and for you linkiods (linkoid- noun- FinHeaven poster that has to have a link to believe anything including birthdays, date, time, what color shoes your wearing) www.790theticket.com listen for yourself .

now that is funny:lol:

Originally Posted by awing_pilot
and for you linkiods (linkoid- noun- FinHeaven poster that has to have a link to believe anything including birthdays, date, time, what color shoes your wearing) www.790theticket.com listen for yourself .

LMAO

Ugh, I can imagine it now...

Jimmy (in a monotone voice): "Feeley airs it out..."

Joe: "And that reminds me to tell you guys about Air Around the Clock: (singing) "Air around the clock tonight..."

This Is A Major Announce Ment, Im Sorry Buts Its Not That Major I Dont Think Its That Word Major , Thats Abused

Cefalo is so boring and monotone that he could even make a Wet T-shirt contest seem boring if he was calling it!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Write and call the Dolphins and 790 until they realize what a mistake their making. As fans, we should speak up on this. These guys call the games for the FANS- we should tell them this is NOT what we want.

Back
Top Bottom