8.1 Practice Tweets Here!!!! - TOLD YA! | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

8.1 Practice Tweets Here!!!! - TOLD YA!

He was hurt.

Even if healthy TE is the long-time-adjustment position.

We have no idea how he's looking out there so far, or how he will look when the pads go on.

Lastly, he wasn't selected THAT high that there's anything to worry about regardless.
Circumstance is totally correct here. The TE position takes the longest in terms of adjusting to the NFL level in terms of competency. Give him time to develop. He will probably make his biggest jump in year three.
By the way, I predict Gesicki is going to have a HUGE breakout season and he will get paid for it. I say that because big Mike is hungry to be a complete TE and he knows that the only way he gets a 5 year $80 million dollar contract is if he learns how to block in this system. His targets are going to be insane because of Hill and Waddle. Kelce's numbers were tied directly to Hill's presence on the field.

Fitz Chan looked deer in the headlights surprised Flo talked to the media just weeks earlier how he wouldn’t put someone (referenced his own son or child) into a game so soon who had come off that kind of injury and then presto - a week or so later Tua was the starter very strange
exactly, this all seems to be getting swept under the rug..

What it means is there is something really ****ed up with the front office

He’s one pre-draft evaluation you were slightly wrong about. I think you viewed him as a pure slot receiver. I think we are all happy that he has proven to be much more.

Yep I’ll own that one. They rare but that’s one. I didn’t see anywhere near this level polish as a iso sticks route guy especially underneath and with the bama usage especially early you had to be concerned about gimmick pro use. I’m happy to say there is no gimmick in that kids game he’s the goods.

Still don’t think he’s as rare or impactful for us as a micah parsons with Josh Allen but he’s validated in my mind the 6 pick.

Now just keep him off returns we can’t afford to lose him on that stuff.

And as far as worrying about the TE…..

Seriously, the kid from ND. Calling it now.

Unless we play SF I’m the Super bowl and we just can’t swing it, Michael Mayer should (and will be) a very strong target.

Worth moving at least a 3rd rounder + for, if that presents itself. Especially if the current RB stable proves fruitful and they don’t have to take a RB early. Although I’m already a big fan of the “big 3” RBs projected as 1st/2nds right now. But if your set at the position, you go make sure you snag the one they call baby Gronk.

Because Mike Gesicki will have a big year and I’ve already predicted he will leave as a FA to a big contract with the NYG. Yes @Mach2, that’s a thing I’m still propagating (from a Greek Island 👅).

I’m focused on this season but always obsessed with and have an eye on the draft.

Even his name evokes fear:

https://www.si.com/college/notredam...ael-mayer-set-to-become-nations-top-tight-end

“Notre Dame's tight end tradition is strong, but the Irish currently have a player who could end up being the best of a long list of great tight ends. That's the opportunity that Michael Mayer has in front of him in 2022. Mayer has already set the school's single season records for a tight end in catches and receiving yards last season, and he tied the single season touchdown record for his position.”

exactly, this all seems to be getting swept under the rug..

What it means is there is something really ****ed up with the front office
To think at one point Brian Flores, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Josh Rosen and Chan Gailey were focal in our rebuild and now we are here…..

Flores produced some wins but I was really concerned about the offenses direction.

Not worried anymore. Eager is more like it.

Gotta give Stephen Ross some credit for steering this ship. I’ve ripped a bit for various things but right now things are pointing straight up so I can’t complain.

Still not thrilled about Bruce Beal.

Yeah I’m in on mayer. It’s hard to say where you will have to get him I bet he runs at best mid 4.7s but I don’t care.

Kids got really good feet and can win quickly inside which is key for a flex difference maker

And as far as worrying about the TE…..

Seriously, the kid from ND. Calling it now.

Unless we play SF I’m the Super bowl and we just can’t swing it, Michael Mayer should (and will be) a very strong target.

Worth moving at least a 3rd rounder + for, if that presents itself. Especially if the current RB stable proves fruitful and they don’t have to take a RB early. Although I’m already a big fan of the “big 3” RBs projected as 1st/2nds right now. But if your set at the position, you go make sure you snag the one they call baby Gronk.

Because Mike Gesicki will have a big year and I’ve already predicted he will leave as a FA to a big contract with the NYG. Yes @Mach2, that’s a thing I’m still propagating (from a Greek Island 👅).

I’m focused on this season but always obsessed with and have an eye on the draft.

Even his name evokes fear:

https://www.si.com/college/notredam...ael-mayer-set-to-become-nations-top-tight-end

“Notre Dame's tight end tradition is strong, but the Irish currently have a player who could end up being the best of a long list of great tight ends. That's the opportunity that Michael Mayer has in front of him in 2022. Mayer has already set the school's single season records for a tight end in catches and receiving yards last season, and he tied the single season touchdown record for his position.”
He's no Liam Eichenberg!

Yeah I’m in on mayer. It’s hard to say where you will have to get him I bet he runs at best mid 4.7s but I don’t care.

Kids got really good feet and can win quickly inside which is key for a flex difference maker
He's a beast

I could see in the 15-20 range maybe. But if someone thinks they are getting Gronkowski in his prime - sooner?? We just saw Pitts go super high, but MM isnt that level athlete

Back
Top Bottom