8/19 Panthers/Dolphins joint practice | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

8/19 Panthers/Dolphins joint practice

Possibilities . . .

Ian Wharton ‏@NFLFilmStudy 28s29 seconds ago
Ian Wharton retweeted DEC Management
Whew. Weddle and Jones would be the top safety duo in the league in my opinion (sorry Earl and Kam!)

DEC Management
‏@davidcanter
@AdamHBeasley it’s easy to restructure Suh/Tannehill plus cap is going up again. Easy deals to do

@JasonLaCanfora it’s not going to happen. Teams don’t typically trade their best players. Chargers fans can relax. Eric is safe for 2015@davidcanter @JasonLaCanfora @flasportsbuzz

I dont think we make a move for veteran yet. Will see.

Not sure why people would even entertain that weddle thing...id sign mathis before id sign a free safety when we got options

So how does the NFL combat all these injuries? Stricter steroid testing? Weight limits? Weight room limits? The human body obviously cant take what the athletes are putting it through these days. Idk about you guys but I'd rather see players a little slower and smaller and playing all 16 games than to have these roided out beefcakes running around getting hurt every other game.

7ca747363b8b90deff2c5d3213c3c6e2.gif

Not sure why people would even entertain that weddle thing...id sign mathis before id sign a free safety when we got options
@davidcanter @JasonLaCanfora @flasportsbuzz l

Its just the entertainment value of these tweets thats all. I think we stay with what we have at safety. The Mathis thing still think we dont sign him.

Achilles is one that i really dread...in my late 30s now play hoops 3 times a week

I tore it when i was 34 (37 now). I still play basketball and soccer at least once a week. I ran track and played soccer in college and put thousands of miles on my legs. I've found that once I don't exercise weekly, the more by body seems to break down and the worse I feel.

Well "knee sprain" is one of those catch all terms that can mean a lot of things. Grade ones, multiple grade twos. Who knows? Given they were worried about an ACL tear (grade three) it's unlikely it was just a grade one tear but even a grade two tear will heal on its own with time and rest.

But there's no need to wait on this idea on any damage (tears) to the ACL means you're done for the year. That was pulled from your nether regions and to there it should return.

I tore some paper the other day and recovered real quick. I agree. It can happen!

Among veteran safeties who are unsigned: Thomas DeCoud, DeWan Landry, Quinton Carter, Bernard Pollard, Delano Howell, CJ Spillman and LaRon Landry (who is suspended for the first 10 games this seasonhttp://miamiherald.typepad.com/sports-buzz/2015/08/several-dolphins-veterans-very-much-at-risk-more-um-and-marlins-changes.html

Back
Top Bottom