8/19 Panthers/Dolphins joint practice | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

8/19 Panthers/Dolphins joint practice

Among veteran safeties who are unsigned: Thomas DeCoud, DeWan Landry, Quinton Carter, Bernard Pollard, Delano Howell, CJ Spillman and LaRon Landry (who is suspended for the first 10 games this seasonhttp://miamiherald.typepad.com/sports-buzz/2015/08/several-dolphins-veterans-very-much-at-risk-more-um-and-marlins-changes.html

Well you'd pretty much have to go with Bernard Pollard there wouldn't you? The guy is a Patriots killer. :lol:

I tore it when i was 34 (37 now). I still play basketball and soccer at least once a week. I ran track and played soccer in college and put thousands of miles on my legs. I've found that once I don't exercise weekly, the more by body seems to break down and the worse I feel.

I know what you mean. I exercise daily (12 oz. curls) & I feel great!!!

Well you'd pretty much have to go with Bernard Pollard there wouldn't you? The guy is a Patriots killer. :lol:

2013-07-02-Pollard-419x1024.png

I like to think that if we did sign Pollard that would make Pats fans a little nervous lol

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 39s40 seconds ago
It’s a torn ACL for #Panthers WR Kelvin Benjamin

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 58s59 seconds ago
Kelvin Benjamin didn't sprain knee as Panthers coach suggested. Torn ACL, per @RapSheet. Rough day w/Delmas, Benjamin both tearing ACLs

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 40s40 seconds ago
Albert Breer retweeted Ian Rapoport
Tough blow for a team that isn't especially deep at the position.

Around The NFL ‏@AroundTheNFL 1m1 minute ago
Panthers confirm Kelvin Benjamin is out for the season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe we can trade a WR to Carolina for a Safety?

So did anyone go today? What was it like? Were you able to talk to any of the players or get autographs or photos? I may try and go tomorrow...

I guess he did not "sprain his ACL" after all. I am completely shocked.

Terrible break for Carolina in all honesty.

I guess he did not "sprain his ACL" after all. I am completely shocked.

Terrible break for Carolina in all honesty.

No he didn't. He tore it. A grade three. I am completely shocked you still do not get this.

Completely.

Shocked.

No he didn't. He tore it. A grade three. I am completely shocked you still do not get this.

Completely.

Shocked.

I am not shocked that people are sticking to their takes from earlier today.

Once again...if there is damage to the ACL, the player is done for the year. There are no situations of playing though "limited damage".

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

If they do play though it, they are very ineffective

Here you go hoops :brewskis:

Bud-Light-Miami-Dolphins-Can.png

Bud Light (a brand of Anheuser-Busch Inbev SA) is launching a brand new campaign surrounding the 2015 National Football League’s regular season, and it is all about localization. By the end of August, brand new NFL team-specific cans will hit retailers across the United States bearing scroll messages that are supposed to resonate with fans. Miami Dolphins fans will discover cans that read, “The perfect beer for making tonight like the ’72 season — perfect.” Fans of the Seattle Seahawks will sip from cans that state, “The perfect beer for cheering so loudly it registers on the Richter scale.”

In all, Bud Light will deliver twenty-eight NFL team-related cans corresponding to its twenty-eight team partnerships . Those markets left without an NFL-team specific can will find a more general NFL themes can at grocery stores.

Bud Light has released team cans in previous years, but the individual team messages on each of twenty-eight NFL teams are a new feature this year. All of the can imagery has been redesigned and upgraded, and they are an example of a team-focused, hyper-localized approach Bud Light is employing for this NFL season.

“We are evolving. It used to be a very national driven program,” said Lambrecht. ”This year we want to make sure we become as locally relevant as we possibly can. Unlike other years, we went a little bit more local with the design. Every piece of creative will be geared toward a specific region and demographic group — for instance the Hispanic Raiders community.”

http://www.forbes.com/sites/darrenh...launches-new-nfl-team-specific-cans-campaign/

budlight.jpeg

Besides...it was obvious that he had major knee issues as it was a non contact situation.

I am done with it...tough break for Ron Rivera.

I am not shocked that people are sticking to their takes from earlier today.

Once again...if there is damage to the ACL, the player is done for the year. There are no situations of playing though "limited damage".

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

If they do play though it, they are very ineffective

You made an idiotic statement saying that it is impossible to sprain an ACL. Several of us pointed out that said statement is indeed idiotic, not referencing the degree of injury to Benjamin's knee but your false statement. Benjamin having a full tear does not change the fact that you said you cannot sprain an ACL, which continues to be untrue. You just keep digging your hole deeper and deeper. Admit you were wrong and be done with it.

FML!!! Try explaining this to you're wife.... baby I'm going to the store to get some beer.... and come back 5 days later with a truck full...

There are numerous examples disputing your limited knowledge of the subject but Phillip Rivers stands out as the best to use.

Damn another one down

Cardinals G Mike Iupati to undergo arthroscopic knee surgery, likely to miss 6-8 weeks. (via @AdamSchefter)

Back
Top Bottom