8.2 Open Practice Reports HERE!!!!!!! | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

8.2 Open Practice Reports HERE!!!!!!!

So, those are your definitions for #1 vs #2 - LOL
Well lets not make it way more complicated than it needs to be... Owner did some illegal **** that every owner does, which isnt an excuse, and if it wasnt for Flores acting like a child when he got fired, we re not having this discussion right now...

Has Hunter been involved? Not read any comments on him. I was expecting him to step it up this season.
I'm asking this because if Gesicki goes after this season the TE position is beyond bare if Hunter doesn't progress. That unit will suddenly become a legit weakness on that Offense.

Is this good or expected since the o line is practicing against different mix up schemes and blitzes. But mcdaniel wants that, for them to be challenged good. And hopefully through more practice they'll be handling the pass rush better. I haven't seen reports but wondering how the o line has been doing. I'm hoping some improvement shows. It's a mixed feeling because it;s nice seeing and knowing the pass rushers are playing up to their ability. But hoping the o line to holds it's own
If I was scripting what I would have wanted to happen in this first pad practice, it would have the defense winning the day, but the offense showing flashes in both the pass game and run game and of course, no injuries. I've only read one practice report so far, but that seems to be about what happened. The D should be ahead at this point. One of my defensive concerns is with our run D. I would have been more worried if the offense had run all over the D on day 1.

That’s good to hear. He was cautiously optimistic about the ZBS but the coaches thought he had the talent to excel in it.
I like it when coaches understand that it's traits that matter in player evaluation. That is so much more important than whether or not a player played in the same system or position elsewhere or in college. I continue to be impressed with this coaching staff.

Back
Top Bottom