8.2 Open Practice Reports HERE!!!!!!! | Page 35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

8.2 Open Practice Reports HERE!!!!!!!

Teddys a good fit for a progression read type pocket based offense as a #2. He climbs the pocket well his arm shows up less than ideal on some downfield stuff and he has a tendency to throw into coverage leverage vs away from it downfield. More than a tendency he does it a lot actually

Right in the mutha****in breadbasket and led away from the safety.

Tight end motion which I think is hunter long by the way ids the man coverage for tua and he knows he’s got man across the board and one deep middle safety to work off.

Motion based coverage ids should be a staple for qbs in their early years. Make it as easy as possible on them.

I'm asking this because if Gesicki goes after this season the TE position is beyond bare if Hunter doesn't progress. That unit will suddenly become a legit weakness on that Offense.

We can replace it rather easily. Of course it doesn’t help that we gave up a 1 today but still…not hard to replace if long doesn’t show he’s the guy

Is this good or expected since the o line is practicing against different mix up schemes and blitzes. But mcdaniel wants that, for them to be challenged good. And hopefully through more practice they'll be handling the pass rush better. I haven't seen reports but wondering how the o line has been doing. I'm hoping some improvement shows. It's a mixed feeling because it;s nice seeing and knowing the pass rushers are playing up to their ability. But hoping the o line to holds it's own

You can work with if they are blowing blitz pick ups that they haven’t seen yet. What you don’t want is guys just getting smoked one on one. Cause that’s hard to fix if guys don’t have it.

And that’s where the real oline red flags would come in.

If it’s meet me at the qb every time we in 11 on 11 in pads we got problems

That’s good to hear. He was cautiously optimistic about the ZBS but the coaches thought he had the talent to excel in it.
He absolutely does.

He's going to flash even though it's an entirely new scheme to him.

Pro bowl is tough in the AFC (Henry, Taylor, Ekeler, Najee, etc. etc.) but I wouldn't rule it out for him.

You can work with if they are blowing blitz pick ups that they haven’t seen yet. What you don’t want is guys just getting smoked one on one. Cause that’s hard to fix if guys don’t have it.

And that’s where the real oline red flags would come in.

If it’s meet me at the qb every time we in 11 on 11 in pads we got problems
You know Armstead, Williams, and Hunt won't be getting smoked, and I don't believe Liam at LG will be either.

Just have to make sure RT is shored up.

Barry jackson said 4 man rushes were producing a lot of pressure on the qbs too so not just blitzes

I'm asking this because if Gesicki goes after this season the TE position is beyond bare if Hunter doesn't progress. That unit will suddenly become a legit weakness on that Offense.
I'm resigned to the likelihood that Hunter Long (aka Hunter Schlong) is a bust. Hope I'm completely wrong but my expectations are not high. We need to pay Gesicki to keep him in Miami.

I'm resigned to the likelihood that Hunter Long (aka Hunter Schlong) is a bust. Hope I'm completely wrong but my expectations are not high. We need to pay Gesicki to keep him in Miami.

The kid has shown NOTHING in 2 offseason so far. Does he even have 1 catch in the offseason anything?

Back
Top Bottom