8-4, in this league, would not be bad... at all. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

8-4, in this league, would not be bad... at all.

-81- McMichael

Active Roster
Reaction score
Don't know about everybody else, but I think this is doable.

Lets hope. I'd really like to see us in the playoffs this year - last year was just unbelievable, really. Still scratching my head over that NE game. But like I said/sang in a previous e-mail...

(Dolphins' fighting song)

Miami has DW... we'd might as well give up!
'Cause when you have DW... you know he'll f*** it up!

Despite my diss on Wanny, I really hope the 'Phins win these next two. 11-5 should definitely earn a wild-card, and 10-6 just might, too.

We'll see.

Oh, and, don't take my irreverance to heart. Like many people, I like DW. And, like many people, I just don't think he makes for a very good HEAD COACH. Rather see him as an assistant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah.....but let's worry about 7-4 first.

I don't like playing a Sunday night game, followed by a Thursday game. It may be too much to ask. Of course the flip side is the amount of time to prepare for the NE game.

I believe these two games will make or break our season. We really haven't dominated anybody, except for the Chargers. This is the time to start making some noise.

LETS GO PHINS!!!!!

Originally posted by Vegas_Phin
I believe these two games will make or break our season. We really haven't dominated anybody, except for the Chargers. This is the time to start making some noise.

LETS GO PHINS!!!!!

I, for one, DON'T believe these next two games will make or break the season... UNLESS we lose them both.

A loss to just one (either one) would not be fatal as it is an NFC opponent. The MUST wins are:

1st and foremost... New England.
2nd and 3rd... Buffalo and NY.

THOSE are the must wins.

Still, all that being said. If the PHINS can't beat Washington at home... all this talk is REALLY for nothing (it's already for nothing, but losing to Washington would really make me wonder what the hell I was wasting my time for writing all this garbage to begin with). ;)

Dallas would be a sweet win, especially since they've been getting so much press. Also, it would be nice to put up some points on the NFL's #1 defense. Oh, wait aminute, was I just dreaming again?!? :goof:

We'll see. Whatever happens, I'm still having fun with it all.

And there ARE still the Patriots and the Bills and the Jets to play. Hell, that's reason enough to get me excited.

Originally posted by -81- McMichael

I, for one, DON'T believe these next two games will make or break the season... UNLESS we lose them both.

A loss to just one (either one) would not be fatal as it is an NFC opponent. The MUST wins are:

1st and foremost... New England.
2nd and 3rd... Buffalo and NY.

I guess I should be more specific.

If we lose one of these games before playing NE, our chances of winning the division, obviously decrease. They (the next 2 games) may not be fatal to make the playoffs, but if we want to make a run, we need to win the division IMO.

We are already swimming upstream, because KC and Ind/Tenn will most likely get the bye weeks. So I still think these are make or break in that respect.

Originally posted by Vegas_Phin
I guess I should be more specific.

If we lose one of these games before playing NE, our chances of winning the division, obviously decrease. They (the next 2 games) may not be fatal to make the playoffs, but if we want to make a run, we need to win the division IMO.

We are already swimming upstream, because KC and Ind/Tenn will most likely get the bye weeks. So I still think these are make or break in that respect.

I concede.

However, I don't see us winning the division. Really, we are fighting for a wildcard... already. It is SUPER unlikely that NE stumbles ENOUGH for us to catch AND pass them.

Until we start putting up some serious points and playing like a playoff team... I don't see it happening.

Right now, the way this team is coached and with the problems at WR (and with the play calling)... I will call it "even" just to see "my boyz" play in ONE playoff game. That would be nice, at least.

i really hope patriots lose these two games coming up... and we win aleast one..

Back
Top Bottom