8.5 Fri McD PC | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

8.5 Fri McD PC

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
In 20 minutes. Those vultures will of course need to ask him Ross questions. "How do you feel being second choice after Payton" type of absolute A hole questions. They should shred press credentials of any reporter who decides to try to go there on site. Tase them too for god measure.

I don't even think it's a big deal. Noone else even interviewed him. Being our 2nd choice is a positive not negative. Teams miss on their #1 guy all the time in every aspect of football. It's like asking a guy we drafted feels about knowing we really wanted the guy taken ahead of him, it's dumb.

Hmm, seems like he should be more upset with Ross than the media. They are just doing their job.

Plus, at his pay scale and responsibility, he should be able to handle it.

I don't even think it's a big deal. Noone else even interviewed him. Being our 2nd choice is a positive not negative. Teams miss on their #1 guy all the time in every aspect of football. It's like asking a guy we drafted feels about knowing we really wanted the guy taken ahead of him, it's dumb.
Right. He was right behind a probable HOF coach. I'm sure that's a compliment.

McD days he hasn't seen or heard anything from Tua that indicates he's bothered by the Brady crap.

Back
Top Bottom