8/7/15 Scrimmage Highlight: Ryan Tannehill to Jordan Cameron TD Pass | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

8/7/15 Scrimmage Highlight: Ryan Tannehill to Jordan Cameron TD Pass

no doubt it was underthrown. that's the first thought I had when I saw it. but you trust your guy to go get it

Good defense but better offense. That's what I want to see!

Ahh the Tannehill hating tools have moved on to just being passive aggressive. Thats progress!

That was my favorite part of this play. The ball was underthrown, but Cameron slowed down gradually, adjusted to the ball, and didn't telegraph his leap to go get the ball so it didn't get defensed. Then he goes up and gets the ball in traffic (double covered at the point of the catch). Catches first, secures the ball, then finishes the play.

It also showed a bit of trust on Tannehill's part to throw it kind of short, because that's dangerous. He wouldn't do that to Clay last year. But, Cameron has shown the propensity to fight for the ball, adjust, and come down with the ball in traffic. It's good to see Tannehill trusting his TE. I haven't seen that since Fasano.

Clay had pass catching skills but he didn't have great ability to adjust his body to make a catch.

Great anticipation, throw, route and catch!

What wasn't so great was the beat writer's description of the play on twitter last night. I think every single one of them said Tannehill to Cameron deep down the middle. If that wasn't a 7 route I don't know what is. When they mess up on a play as easy as that to diagnose I really have to question how much stock I can put into the rest of their practice reports.

Cameron had 2 TDs. You sure the descriptions you were reading were in reference to this play?

He needs to work on not staring down his receivers. Watching highlights of the scrimmage every pass he made he was staring the receivers down. I was hoping this was something he'd be working on in the offseason

He needs to work on not staring down his receivers. Watching highlights of the scrimmage every pass he made he was staring the receivers down. I was hoping this was something he'd be working on in the offseason

He looked around the field plenty to me.

Haters are just nitpicking now that their perceived ammo is diminishing every day.

I'm mean seriously, critiquing a questionably wobbly ball to try avg detract from a touchdown? Talk about pathetic reaching.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Haters are just nitpicking now that their perceived ammo is diminishing every day.

I'm mean seriously, critiquing a questionably wobbly ball to try avg detract from a touchdown? Talk about pathetic reaching.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Seriously, they could just admit they are wrong and save themselves the heartache.

Back
Top Bottom