8/7/15 Scrimmage Highlight: Ryan Tannehill to Jordan Cameron TD Pass | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

8/7/15 Scrimmage Highlight: Ryan Tannehill to Jordan Cameron TD Pass

Is it me or was that pass wobbly as ****? i do like how Cameron uses his height goes up and over the DB to get that ball great adjustment, guy is going to be a awesome red zone weapon

Is it me or was that pass wobbly as ****? i do like how Cameron uses his height goes up and over the DB to get that ball great adjustment, guy is going to be a awesome red zone weapon

Geez! How about be happy the pass was attempted and caught?

Peyton has been throwing ducks his whole career. As long as the ball is in position for the WR to make a play, that's all that matters

I don't care if he drop kicked it, so long as it ends up as a TD!

LOL. That was the first thing that I noticed. Glad you said it, though.

A pass being wobbly is nothing to worry about. As long as it makes it from point A to point B without getting picked off it's a win for us. Doesn't matter how it gets there.

Some people can never be happy.

That ball was thrown into tight coverage with perfect placement for his big TE to make a play and he did.

Nice catch right there by Cameron and good placement by Tannehill.

It's you. I watched the video a bunch of times. The ball did not wobble at all. It looks like it wobbled because the way the camara angle catches the reflexion of the light off the ball when it leaves his hand, but if you watch the way the ball falls into Cameron hands the ball is a perfect spiral.

Balls a little bit underthrown...great job by cameron to reach back and meet it high instead of wait for it otherwise i think it dinks off the defenders helmet

Thats what 6 foot 5 and large catch radius can do for ya...ideally thats front shoulder

This....

Also it was not a CB covering but a Linebacker - who is 52? - Great coverage actually. Better throw! And Jones was there on the inside so it had to be outside shoulder - LB in pursuit cannot see over his outside shoulder as he pursues Cameron. TH put it the only place it can go - Marino-esque! Nice job!

It's you. I watched the video a bunch of times. The ball did not wobble at all. It looks like it wobbled because the way the camara angle catches the reflexion of the light off the ball when it leaves his hand, but if you watch the way the ball falls into Cameron hands the ball is a perfect spiral.

looks like a good pass to me, not much wobble at all. If anything, its a bit under thrown but it got the job done.

Can't wait for this season!!!

This....

Also it was not a CB covering but a Linebacker - who is 52? - Great coverage actually. Better throw! And Jones was there on the inside so it had to be outside shoulder - LB in pursuit cannot see over his outside shoulder as he pursues Cameron. TH put it the only place it can go - Marino-esque! Nice job!

Not to be a douche, but what kind of glasses are you wearing? The ball was definitely under thrown and if that's a defender that looks back, it's a pick. I love that Cameron aggressively pursued the ball and Tanny trust him enough to make the catch, but let's be honest here, it was a touchdown, but not a Marino esque pass

Back
Top Bottom