8/7 Scrimmage Updates | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

8/7 Scrimmage Updates

Bobby mccain is dangerously close to holding or illegal contact on that pick...but it looks like its right at the 5 yard chuck zone...you gotta love a physical slot...really like those two hands nudge on the shoulders of landry to create space with the ball in the air too...thats veteran stuff there

That first tannehill pick is a wtf moment...jennings stops and sits or quits because of the i guess inside coverage and tannehill carries the throw inside...cant have it ryan

Unfortunately beating sheppard for a td doesnt mean much that guy cant cover...we gonna be on the end of some of those if he does play

Lazor will get cameron down the seam though on some solid play design

:lol: this boards so damn defensive about things its high comedy

Defensive about what? You said you're losing faith in the front office when it comes to the o-line. That was in reference to a third stringer having to play due to injuries. Please tell us what you'd like them to do in that situation.

I'm not defending anyone, because I have no ties or allegiances to anyone in this front office. I'm just honestly wondering what your overly-reactionary post is trying to insinuate.

Defensive about what? You said you're losing faith in the front office when it comes to the o-line. That was in reference to a third stringer having to play due to injuries. Please tell us what you'd like them to do in that situation.

I'm not defending anyone, because I have no ties or allegiances to anyone in this front office. I'm just honestly wondering what your overly-reactionary post is trying to insinuate.

What i said regarding losing faith had and has nothing to do with that scrub hawkins...so dont put words in my mouth

In fairness to Turner, on the video clip of the James run, he buries Anthony Johnson. Also on the interception by Bobby McCain, he pushed his man into the endzone. The real evaluation will be against DT's not named Suh. Hopefully, he can gain some confidence in the Chicago game.

What i said regarding losing faith had nothing to do with that scrub hawkins...so dont put words in my mouth

:ninja:

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

In fairness to Turner, on the video clip of the James run, he buries Anthony Johnson. Also on the interception by Bobby McCain, he pushed his man into the endzone. The real evaluation will be against DT's not named Suh. Hopefully, he can gain some confidence in the Chicago game.

And vice versa. How does Suh perform against other tackles not named Turner.

What is the surprise? That you don't know how to post a link properly?

Cut me some slack. I am on the floor of AT&T stadium at a convention yet following my Dolphins. Bring something to the table before you call out my efforts.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero
Joe Philbin told me he's not worried about Billy Turner's confidence level even as young OG struggles with Ndamukong Suh.

Well try to be more clear and less ambiguous. The comment came immediately after talking about Hawkins.

Im sorry i thought the fact that there was a complete line of empty space between the comments might insinuate a separate thought...at least thats what its meant as

:idk:

:ninja:

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

And vice versa. How does Suh perform against other tackles not named Turner.

Nah no fight club for me...but im also not stupid that this teams got some issues that will surface on the oline and with the offense as a result against a physical defensive front...we only got 2 of them in our division alone and the depth is razor thin yet again

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

Oh okay. Then today was not a good day for RT. he had a 5.9 average which is below last year's 6.9 average.

Agreed...not good enough

Im sorry i thought the fact that there was a complete line of empty space between the comments might insinuate a separate thought...at least thats what its meant as

:idk:

I ain't mad at ya.

This o-line is far from perfect but I think we've gotten caught up in hyperbole this first week about just how dire the situation is. Outside of Suh demoralizing Billy Turner's family tonight, they were actually ok. And this was the first actual live action we've had so far.

Back
Top Bottom