8-8? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

8-8?

Tannchise

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Well next week will be a blood bath, but it looks like two W's against the Bills with Taylor maybe out for the year and KC on a downward spiral

Its really starting to look that way, isnt it?

Pfft, we cant even tank, lol. Not that I'm complaining, I really hate seeing us lose.

In his defense, Gase could really use an 8-8 finish to avoid the losing season, not that it helps us come draft day.

I was just thinking the same thing. KC looks beatable? But it’s in KC. And Buffalo, well anything can happen, last year proved that.

As of right now there are 8 teams with lower record than ours and 3 with the same record so if the draft was today at best we'd be drafting 9 and at worst we'd be drafting 12 and that is a big difference. Half the team that needed to win today to help us out actually lost too. I can't see us beating NE and as far as the last 3 games after that it's hard to tell. We played a good game today but we beat nobody but KC has been losing thought they're still in the middle of it so they'll really need that game and it's in KC and then the bills home and away can go either way. At this point I'll say we'll be drafting about 12 or 13

Ozzy rules!!

I have the suspicion that Nathan Peterman will outduel Jay Cutler in at least one of their two matchups, probably the first. It would just make sense. They get beat next week by New England, that's a no-brainer. KC is a toss up because Arrowhead might be half-full by then and the Chiefs are really bad. But they pass to the tight end and run a lot of screens, both of which kill Miami. So 6-10 is my guess with the only win being against the Bills.

8-8 is never happening. Don’t fool yourself to think Miami is good after beating a horrible VJ lead team. I’m sticking to my original prediction of 5-11

Gotta love the dolphin special, aka winning 7 or 8 games a year, missing the playoffs and drafting in the middle of the first.

This team doesn't even do a good job of being a crappy franchise.

Back
Top Bottom