8-8? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

8-8?

Because he's part of the Pats will get a reprieve and make it game 16 when it doesn't count

Nawh! They'll probably win 2 more games max for the reminder of the season.

I would be frustrated too but two wrongs don't make it a right and he said that he shouldn't have done that. He doesn't seem like the type of guy that would do that but he did. In college he'd have been ejected and he should have been in today's game as well but it is the pats

Ozzy rules!!

I would be frustrated too but two wrongs don't make it a right and he said that he shouldn't have done that. He doesn't seem like the type of guy that would do that but he did. In college he'd have been ejected and he should have been in today's game as well but it is the pats

Ozzy rules!!

Gronk is the type of guy who would do that.

He was mugged? Have you ever watched what Gronk does seemingly every play on the person defending him?
He was mugged on that piece i saw. Sorry if you think my 4 word response somehow infers he is a saint on the ball field. Fins won dude, chill

He was mugged on that piece i saw. Sorry if you think my 4 word response somehow infers he is a saint on the ball field. Fins won dude, chill

Gronk and the Patriots routinely get away with way too much for me to feel any sympathy for the guy. You' re a professional. Act like it and don't spear someone on the ground and out of bounds because you're upset.

I get it man. Im sure he'll get a bs fine and be in the field next week wheres if it was Suh he would have been sent to the locker room. Pats favortism at its finest but i hope I'm wrong and he gets suspended 1 game.

Back
Top Bottom