8 Young Nfl Players Who Can't Be Saved (and 8 Who Just Need A New Team) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

8 Young Nfl Players Who Can't Be Saved (and 8 Who Just Need A New Team)

Wow, so much fail in that article. He has played 3 season not 2 and has 8 TDs not 5.

Also, the grammar could use some work - "he caught for at least 10 touchdown passes".

"The Sportster"

I'm not sure what to make of a website or blog about the NFL where the top three menu options are News, Wrestling, and Entertainment.

Why does the article keep saying "through his first 2 seasons" he's played 3, and his first season he DID have his starting QB the whole season.

Is it possible that he is a product of poor play calling and play design? It just always felt like our passing game always revolved around short passes targeting Landry.

I think he still has potential, this season will be telling

Another thinly veiled anti Tannehill article. He would be a star were he not hampered by his pedestrian QB.
Did this author bother to research his nagging injury history?
He simply will not play through the pain of minor nagging injuries.
I’ve been critical of RT at times, but it has nothing to do with DP.

https://www.thesportster.com/footba...eason-and-what-they-should-have-done-instead/

yeah these guys are like the bottom feeders of sports writing.. Kind of like my company has a joint venture with another company, probably saves us a little money while also making others feel useful. A company with people with disabilities get our stuff and they will put labels on parts or put fittings together. this is what that site is. we are one of the 8 questionable moves from these guys....

should not have signed Gore to be our starting RB (ummm drake is our starting RB), instead should have traded for LeVeon Bell, so our D would still suck, we wouldn't been able to put any money into OL.

these guys just get tossed ideas down from the good sites and say "heres $5 and a case of beer, do the best you can"

it should read more like the QB hasn't had his starting WR for a full season...

parker's injury issues are tough to ignore at this point...if he stays on the field and mentally puts it together, great...but my hopes aren't high

Josh Rosen can't even hold Ryan tannehills jock strap. 0 percent chance in my mind the Dolphins draft that bum over minkah

This goes to show some of the people here what the rest of the country thinks about our team.

I agree with srp1979's suggestion, it could say more about the play calling than anything else. Coaches like BB will take what a player does well and incorporate it into a gameplan. We don't see much of that.

What a terribly horrendous article. Parker not breaking out is RT’s fault? If so, how can Landry have 400 catches in 4 years and get paid $17 mil in CLE? How is Stills able to average 42 catches, 672 yds, and 6 TDs a season? Jakeem Grant had 2 TDs to Parker’s 1 last year on 74 less targets.

Such drivel and nonsense this article is.

Another thinly veiled anti Tannehill article. He would be a star were he not hampered by his pedestrian QB.
Agreed, although there was nothing thinly veiled about that article at all, that was a direct shot at Tannehill being blamed for Parker's lack of production. I have defended Parker for years now, but this notion that we have not seen the best of him or his great potential is getting old, I am of the opinion that we have seen the best of Parker and it might be time to make a change after the season whether he has a breakout year or not.

The article says that RT may or may not be a franchise QB but then goes on to say that a new start will help him. What makes them think he will get an opportunity to play with a "franchise QB" if he goes somewhere else?

I didn't even read the article. At the end of the day, Parker has to go out there and performed this year. Either he plays like a #1 or he's probably gone. Simple as that. All the talk out there doesn't really matter.

I didn't even read the article. At the end of the day, Parker has to go out there and performed this year. Either he plays like a #1 or he's probably gone. Simple as that. All the talk out there doesn't really matter.

If he doesn’t, WR is a need next year.

Back
Top Bottom