80+ SPARQ for each position (3 Sigma Athlete) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

80+ SPARQ for each position (3 Sigma Athlete)

I'm surprised Ochi made that list of players rejected based on athletic ability. I don't know much about him, or how he tested, but he flashed as a hustling athletic edge rusher in one of those early all star games. Maybe it was level of competition.

I completely agree with Deon Bush on that list. Many Canes fans rave about him and think he'll be another example of a player who was touted entering college, didn't do much with the Canes due to inept coaching, and then will thrive in the pros. I don't see it. Bush is very stiff and can be a severe liability in space. He was actually in the best shape I can remember at the combine and maximized every drill I saw him in, but it still wasn't particularly impressive.

I'm surprised Ochi made that list of players rejected based on athletic ability. I don't know much about him, or how he tested, but he flashed as a hustling athletic edge rusher in one of those early all star games. Maybe it was level of competition.

I completely agree with Deon Bush on that list. Many Canes fans rave about him and think he'll be another example of a player who was touted entering college, didn't do much with the Canes due to inept coaching, and then will thrive in the pros. I don't see it. Bush is very stiff and can be a severe liability in space. He was actually in the best shape I can remember at the combine and maximized every drill I saw him in, but it still wasn't particularly impressive.

Haven't watched Bush, but he's currently projected as a 7th/UDFA on draftscout. Sounds about right - given your assessment of him.

Back
Top Bottom