85 Dolphins vs. Bears on youtube | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

85 Dolphins vs. Bears on youtube

Many thanks, Awsi. Greatly appreciated. I never got to watch that game... really amazing to see! Marino was unparalled -- against that D, often throwing unset -- stellar.

Great game!

Thanks so much.

LD

Most. Excellent. Game.

Thank you thank you thank you.

If you're a Phin Fan you need to watch this entire game. No excuses. Just do it.

Thanks again, Awsi. It's been a longtime dream of mine to watch this game, and you made it happen. There's been a few tantalizing clips on YouTube over the years, but nothing like this. Amazing job.

You're welcome, Mr. Magoo. I didn't realize that game wasn't on YouTube until it was mentioned atop this thread.

I thought it worked well to cut each quarter into two segments. That enabled virtually every replay to be shown, and enough of the announcer themes, like Payton getting close to 100 yards to break the then-NFL record of 7 consecutive 100 yard games. BTW, Barry Sanders shattered that record in 1997, taking it to 14. Payton managed one more game, ending with 9.

Thanks Awsi for the great work..

will watch it in it's entirety tonight and relive that great night at the OB.

Thanks so much dude! I finally was able to see the whole thing and it has me appreciating our history as a team and especially the Great Marino.

Excellent... Excellent.

i remember i was in 5th grade my friend was a total bears fan and he was like fins are going down needless to say i didnt argue with him untill the following Monday!!!

Back
Top Bottom