9 and 7 would have been enough | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

9 and 7 would have been enough

Ekinger

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Frustrating enough we lost 6 out of 7 but even more frustrating that 9-7 would have been good enough for us to make the playoffs. If we had gotten Harrington out of their earlier, you never know. Once again, Saban waited too long and didn't prepare the team well enough.

^ Well said. And honestly, Cleo Lemon had no chance of making us a 9-7 team. We aren't on the same level as any of the playoff teams in the AFC.

I was thinking the same thing if Miami had finished 9-7 they would have been in but oh well I am waiting for free aganecy to start now.

interesting

even after everything we went through if we would of won our last 3 games we would of made the playoffs at 9-7 everything that we needed to happen happened except us winning out

doesn't matter

we still would have lost in the first round. we need a leader, a qb. say what you want but the qb position is so unstable, we might have seen shane mathews in there if the season had a couple more weeks.:dolphins:

Frustrating enough we lost 6 out of 7 but even more frustrating that 9-7 would have been good enough for us to make the playoffs. If we had gotten Harrington out of their earlier, you never know. Once again, Saban waited too long and didn't prepare the team well enough.

We would have been one and out more than likely....we need to start out better.....it used to be we won often early in the season and then sucked in December. :rolleyes:

9-7 would have been good enough for what? A first round exit and a worse draft pick. Nah...I'm okay with where we are compared to that. Better to suck and get a pick than to be mediocre over and over again.

I thought Cleo played well. The Colts are undefeated at home. I thought, for the most part, Cleo acquitted himself well. He's a keeper. I'd still draft a QB because Joey's a goner.

let's be brutally honest, ok?...with the poor strength of sched last season, we really should have had the same record (6-10)...

Back
Top Bottom