90% Chance Aaron Rodgers goes #1 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

90% Chance Aaron Rodgers goes #1

fishypete said:
The only saving grace is they have to sign a player before the draft...at least the Dolphins will know where they stand.

No they don't

no way does Saban move down 3 spots for just a third rounder. I dont care what clayton said.

Nick has a pick value chart of his own to gauge the #2 overall value. He will get what he wants, and if he doesn't, he'll pick at 2, end of story

while he has said that he would definitely explore trading down, he will not get hosed. He is not Spielman, and he will not have Gruden lowball him (even though I still believe the rumors of trading up are BS)

I'm okay with Alex Smith being our choice. I also like Ronnie Brown. Either will do, although if we do pick Smith......he'll have to wear a new number. If we draft him and he does, I'm hoping he wears #19. I've always liked that number.

FINSTER said:
I'm okay with Alex Smith being our choice. I also like Ronnie Brown. Either will do, although if we do pick Smith......he'll have to wear a new number. If we draft him and he does, I'm hoping he wears #19. I've always liked that number.
Why does he have to wear a new number?

Back
Top Bottom