90-in-90 Miami Dolphins Roster Breakdown: Leonte Carroo | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

90-in-90 Miami Dolphins Roster Breakdown: Leonte Carroo

Considering who's in front of him yet again, he'll be lucky to be the last WR on the roster.

Nice article, tell you the truth I don't remember seeing him out on the field, blended in to well...looked back at his scouting report and he has some physicality to him 6'0" 216 so he may be the biggest Dolphin receiver not named Devante Parker and had a late 2nd early 3rd round grade from Lance Z...wouldn't count him out just yet. Runs 4.5 and almost everyone else is 4.45 or faster but agree needs to find his niche.

I personally don't see how Drake hardly seen the field when Ajayi was here, what Drake did was elite in back half of season 2017....so he could be a jem waiting for his time to shine.

Interested in seeing him in camp and preseason. Our WR room is loaded but I just have a feeling we could trade Parker still. If we showcase Parker early and often in preseason it could be coming. Could also be why we picked up his option.

I believe Carroo was suppose to be a top position type slot reciever tough guy coming out of college. He should be a prime canidate to replace Laundry if true. When we drafted him at the time I thought that might have been the plan but I thought it was early.

I can't wait to see if Caroo gets some opportunities this year. He was no slouch coming out of college. Another Jersey guy...

I believe Carroo was suppose to be a top position type slot reciever tough guy coming out of college. He should be a prime canidate to replace Laundry if true. When we drafted him at the time I thought that might have been the plan but I thought it was early.

If Carroo was ABLE to replace Landry then we don't get both Amendola and Wilson. I believe he will be battling a roster spot with Isaiah Ford......and it is Ford's to lose.

“As far as Carroo goes, we saw huge strides in practice, knowledge of the offense,” coach Adam Gase"

I wonder if he was one of the guy's that didn't 'process' the playbook well enough to get on the field? He seems to have the talent, although maybe a tad slow, and as Nappy said' tight hipped"...

The kid was doomed as soon as we drafted him. It was a big mistake to trade up for a guy we didn't have room for. 3 guys were ahead of him and nothing was going to change that. It was a horrible trade and a bad situation for him to be in.
This right here.

I’ll still hold out hope for him but he needs a strong preseason

I remember when the 2016 being excited when we drafted Carroo and annoyed by drafting Kenyan Drake so high. Guess that's why I'm not a NFL GM.

I think we will carry six receivers on the roster because of Parker and Amendola's history with injuries but think that will be Ford over Carroo at this point.

I think if they were counting on Carroo they wouldn't have gone out and gotten Wilson and Amendola. There's just no way he'll be ahead of the top 5 guys,Parker,Stills,Amendola,Grant and Wilson.......if we keep 6 guys he'll have to beat at least 2 or 3 other guys that also play ST's. If he can do that then great but don't hold your breath.
Exactly what I was thinking. Carroo needs to have an out of this world pre-season to get playing time. Wouldn't be surprised if Miami traded him for a low round pick.

Back
Top Bottom