9th pick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

9th pick

northstar

Starter
Reaction score
if we get that 9th pick from the skins..if rodgers was available would u take him?

no......if we trade the 2nd rounder for Alexander....I know..Im hoping....then we draft Mark Clayton here.....IMO

Absolutely. I really don't see how people keep knocking this kid. He is good.

clayton shouldnt go that high..he is good but we mite take johnson here or a rb poss..maybe even one of the corners

sorry section can you help me out , your font is to small for my eyes

sports24/7 said:
Absolutely. I really don't see how people keep knocking this kid. He is good.

The majority of his passes in college were under 10 yards.

A lot of questions about his ability

NO ALEX BARRON, you never hear any straight positive comments about this guy. I like Aaron Rodgers actually, been seeing a lot of him recently, and he doesn't seem like the player I thought. Anyway, with some saying he is falling, one would like to see us trade with Minny, find him at 18, and watch this guy come into the NFL with a grudge bigger then Zach Thomas and Tom Brady combined.

I hope we can get one of the 3 RB's. All we need is for Chicago, Tampa, or Arizona not to take a RB.

I think that Caddy will be there at #9, so we will have to take him. If he isnt there, then i would expect maybe Spears.

rodgers sucks. man people are boneheads here and think smith and rodgers are good, they will be so so like boller or harrington.

Back
Top Bottom