• Poll closed .

sacalman

Practice Squad
Reaction score
jason campbell
kyle orton
charlye frye
david green

i think that jason campbell is the best available qb in the 2nd or 3rd round for us

I prefer Kyle Orton I think he is the purest passer in the draft.

jason campbell will fit perfect in the lehinan sistem:cooldude:

Dphins said:
I prefer Kyle Orton I think he is the purest passer in the draft.

I don't know but if I remember correctly, I didn't think Orton's arm was that strong. Am I thinking about the wrong guy?

Orton is one of the stronger armed QB's in this draft. I believe Walter has the Strongest with Rodgers right behind him.

Cheapshotz said:
Orton is one of the stronger armed QB's in this draft. I believe Walter has the Strongest with Rodgers right behind him.

How's his accuracy? I remember that there was something that I didn't like about him and I can't remember what it was. Again, I've only seen him in limited action and I'm basing this on what I've seen. I could be completely off.

Wasn't Jason Campbell pretty horrible up until this past year. My friends that are Auburn fans were calling for his head two years ago like he was Chris Rix or something.
*It is truly embarrassing to admit that I have Auburn loving friends!

I saw a Sporting News article saying Jason Campbell didn't have the arm strength to throw an accurate deep ball. Orton was rated better in that category. I think Andrew Walters would be a good risk. He supposedly has a monster arm.

Of the guys you listed Campbell is the best....and there is no "C" in option.:wink:

phinfan2003 said:
I don't know but if I remember correctly, I didn't think Orton's arm was that strong. Am I thinking about the wrong guy?

Your right, Orton looked pathetic at the Senior Bowl and the quarterback challenge, he wasn't accurate and he lacked a long ball.

He has the smallest shoulders I've ever seen on a QB, he will slip well into day 2 and I hope Miami stays far away from him.

BringBackShula said:
Fun with Phonix.

Thanks. I had no idea what the hell 'opcion' was until I read your post. Then I had to re-read the the thread title to get the word 'option'. Wow, what has happened to the language I learned in school?

Back
Top Bottom