A Bills Fans post on another board (a must read) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Bills Fans post on another board (a must read)

PerfectSZN

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ok, i've been a fan of this team for my entire 26 years of existence on this earth. I've read these boards for some time but never posted till now. I'm totally outraged. This offseason has to be one of the lowest points ever!!!!

Why isn't willis at camp guys???? because our managment is letting him do whatever he wants that's why! Drew Rosenhaus has TD by the >>>>s.

We totally wasted the FA period. We could have improved, but instead we chose to sign other teams garbage like Anderson and Gandy.

Umm... i think TO is having some problems in PHI... SIGN HIM TD!!!!
OUr O needs help so go get Randy Moss!!! that trade for him was garbage. We could have given Minn more than Oak did!

We have a total rookie QB (forget the 2nd year crap... he's never started) and he doesn't appear to have his druthers about him. Did you hear his insane rant at the New uniform unvieling????

Then you have Donahoe... this guy has done nothing but screw up.

Nate Clements isn't signed yet.
Schobel is overpaid.
Adams is overpaid for his age.
Posey has been a disapointment.
Henry never got traded and he wont EVER!
Milloy and Vincent are OLD!!!!
EMO is aging and fading fast.
Evans can't play without him.
The OL sucks.
Edwards and Anderson are not proven.
McGee is going to get burned by every receiver just like last year.
Our TEs suck because we don't have Shockey, Garcia, Crumpler, kellen winslow or Gates.
We have a no name FB.
A RB who's knee was destroyed in college and will probably bother him again.
Roscoe can't even talk like he's from WNY.
The OL sucks (again).
Gandy is our LT???
and... LIndel is our kicker!!!

Come on guys get real. It's one thing to beat up the Browns, Seahags, 49ers, Bengals, Rams, Cardinals, Jets (once) etc etc...

It's quite another considering our team is worse ths year and we have a much tougher schedule. How do we beat Vick or Dominick Davis? What about our own divison????

NE is eaons ahead of us. The Jets seem to always get lucky and you know we'll split with Miami.

I'm sorry people, but this team was good at the end of last year, but we're going to get a big time wake up call this year.

You just don't let veteran leadership and playoff experience go like we did. I'm sorry... i know it isn't popular here... but Letting Drew Bledsoe go was the biggest mistake our team ever made. He lead our team in the second half of last year and we were on fire. How do you just drop a guy who is top ten all tiem in passing yards for an unproven rookie????

It's really hard for me to root for this team anymore.

WHy don't you all go drink some more of TD's coolaid.
clear.gif

I agree the Bills have a lot of question marks!!

Mod note: This is the second Bills related post you have started in the Dolphins' forum today, if you start another thread in the Dolphins' forum, that is not Dolphins related, you will be suspended for 24 hours.

Thats some pure angst coming out there. I don't agree that the bills are that far gone, but they have made some bad decisions.

This is the first rational post I have read from a Bill's fan...he is realistic. I bet he had to duck in that room after posting his rant...but it was honest!! :lol:

He got hammered. They all said he was a glass half empty guy, a jerk, his IQ was the same as his age (26), etc etc. Unfortunately for the Bills fans, he is right on a lot of issues.

Slappy8800 said:
thats a great, honest post.....i like him/her

:lol: :lol: :lol: same here...

And that, my friends, is why the Dolphins will finish with a better record than the Bills.

Another Barfallo fans that knows nothing about football

he just assessed that he would like to have kellen winslow on his team...:rofl3:

The bills are not perfect, but please point out the team that is (dont say NE either! :)

To reply to that post Willis is in the best shape he has been in showed up at OTAs this week was at Miami working out at the U looks great said Mularkey.

Moulds is getting up there in years but he was the number 4 reciever in the LEAGUE last year yardage wide with BLEDSOE! throwing to him

Evans had a great year leading rookies in TD's and who is to say he cant play with or without Moulds he was the better reciever at UW when Chambers was there.

Anderson is an upgrade over our LG last year I wish we would have done something about our LT but I dont think Shelton was the answer and he was the only really option for the bills money wise.

Remember JP had a terrible line at Tulane and did well (not saying this will translate into the NFL) I think he can manage with our o-line the, the only real question mark is LT. It is not like the dolphins should be bragging about there o-line.

Shoebel and Adams are good Adams was the most disruptive DT last year hence making the probowl.

Milloy and Vincent are getting up there also in years but Milloy had a great year last year after he cam back from injury and we are now asking Vincent to play FS a position where pure speed isnt the main factor.

Henry will be traded before camp mark my words probably for a 3rd from Tenn.

Yes Edwards and Anderson are unproven but we are returning 10 of 11 starters on the 2nd ranked D in the NFL, in the age of FA you cant keep EVERYONE. I was happy with the play of Edwards from last year and although he hasnt really played yet the reports from camp are Anderson is doing well.

Campbell and Euthus are recovering from injury and both are said to be ready by training camp they played well for us last year, and I will take them over the headcases of Shockey and Winslow ANY DAY.

McGee did get burned last year on occations..it was his first year starting in the NFL lets see how he improves this year.

Making comments on the way a player speaks is outrageouos and ignorant. I wont even dignify that with a response, but I think Parrish can do some good things for us in the slot this year. He can only improve over Reeds performance over the last couple years.

*GASP* Finally Shelton was a GREAT FB for us last year so I dont know what he is getting at with that.

Yes our teams has some problems but agains who doesnt but all this ranting and raving is a little premature for the first weeks of June and I dont this is a 26 year bills fan.

Anyways I dont want to get flamed just posting an opinion, I enjoy this board love reading other teams opinions on the bills and reading what you guys think of your team , camps reports etc. Hopefully I can get some intelligent responses to this. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom