A Breath of Fresh Air | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Breath of Fresh Air

The Rev

Johannus Paulus II
Reaction score
It is an odd sight for me to search the forums and see so may new threads in the premie forum. I think the new members are having a great effect on this forum thus far and for that I would like to thank them and everyone else again for "brightning" up this place and "turning on the lights". It's been a lot of fun reading the posts and contributing.
Chimichangas and beer/soda for the forum. :wink:

clear.gif

Good stuff, brother Raul.

Let's keep this forum active and happy :)

Indeed, and for the record I'm more of a quesadilla kind of guy myself! Being a German Lutheran I'll stick to the beer, that soda stuff will rot your teeth!

I just saw that myself, Rev. Thanks everyone, for resurrecting this special place.

It is an odd sight for me to search the forums and see so may new threads in the premie forum. I think the new members are having a great effect on this forum thus far and for that I would like to thank them and everyone else again for "brightning" up this place and "turning on the lights". It's been a lot of fun reading the posts and contributing.
Chimichangas and beer/soda for the forum. :wink:

clear.gif
]

homer20droolingwf7-1.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......chimichangas.

I'm loving this. It's pretty much the most active Premium has been since I've been a member.

Indeed, and for the record I'm more of a quesadilla kind of guy myself! Being a German Lutheran I'll stick to the beer, that soda stuff will rot your teeth!

Funny you should mention that. I saw that pic Raul put up of the chimichangas and it looked so good and I'm SO hungry! I'm stuck with soup and scrambled eggs because my face is swelled up like a watermelon from some dental surgery I had done on Tuesday.

Funny you should mention that. I saw that pic Raul put up of the chimichangas and it looked so good and I'm SO hungry! I'm stuck with soup and scrambled eggs because my face is swelled up like a watermelon from some dental surgery I had done on Tuesday.

Ouch, sometimes irony really stinks. Hope your mouth gets better fast!

yikes... at the KC game, I still had stiches in my mouth... lived on a soup diet for 6 days... I feel for ya Mary!! get better girl!

taco's tonight..

Back
Top Bottom