A Canesheaven Sticky in the College Football Forum | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Canesheaven Sticky in the College Football Forum

Caps

At the End of the Day
Reaction score
Airfish for one, didn't know the site existed and as soon as I introduced him to the site, he joined. We need to advertise the site more actively here if we want more members, because that's where our base is gonna be coming from until the canes start performing at a high level next year.

So I propose that the least that could be done is have a sticky at the top of the CFF linking Canesheaven. I'd do it myself but my mod powers don't extend beyond CH.

Whoa, where did Crunchtime's post go? I just wrote it up, so if you could go ahead and sticky it I'd be much obliged.

Thanks Celt, I put on my marketing cap when I wrote it:lol:

Whoa, where did Crunchtime's post go? I just wrote it up, so if you could go ahead and sticky it I'd be much obliged.

I deleted it because its really an Admins decision although I thought its a great idea.:D

The sig offer still goes.

Sure, I'd love the one with the Ibis in the right side with my name on it, if it's not too much trouble. Hope I can get the thing to work though:lol:

Sure, I'd love the one with the Ibis in the right side with my name on it, if it's not too much trouble. Hope I can get the thing to work though:lol:

dubfireblocknameplatemz9-1.gif

I will stick it in for you.The Ibis has to be in the right side otherwise the CH would be reversed if I flipped it.

Is this basic design OK for you or would you like to change something ?Obviously the text would have your user name.

Yeah that will do fine Crunch, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom