A commentary on NY football fans. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A commentary on NY football fans.

I nominate this for worst post on the site. My God can you generalize any more? Of course there are trashy Jet fans and classy Giant fans but there are also classy jet fans and trashy Giant fans and there are classy dolphin fans and trashy dolphin fans. We all have idiot fans and good fans. The Giants have a better reputation b/c their fans are generally older, the Stadium is filled w/ older fans which is why it is more mellow at Giant games than Jet games but regardless of that there are idiot fans in every Stadium no matter what team occupies it.

What I have noticed though is that all NY-NJ area dolphin fans that were front runners when the Jets used to stink and the dolphins used to be good are all white trash :D See how silly it is?

Seriously, this has to be a joke. You can't classify one group as a whole like that. I've met and interacted with plenty of intelligent Jets fans who know football.

nyjunc said:
My God can you generalize any more?

It was meant to be a generalization, that was the entire point... your a quick one huh?

:clap: :hi5:
nyjunc said:
I nominate this for worst post on the site. My God can you generalize any more? Of course there are trashy Jet fans and classy Giant fans but there are also classy jet fans and trashy Giant fans and there are classy dolphin fans and trashy dolphin fans. We all have idiot fans and good fans. The Giants have a better reputation b/c their fans are generally older, the Stadium is filled w/ older fans which is why it is more mellow at Giant games than Jet games but regardless of that there are idiot fans in every Stadium no matter what team occupies it.

What I have noticed though is that all NY-NJ area dolphin fans that were front runners when the Jets used to stink and the dolphins used to be good are all white trash :D See how silly it is?
Right on the mark with that one. I know some good Pats fans, but i have run into some really bad pats fans.:eek:

Todd Marinovich and Ryan Leaf had potential too. That doesn't mean ****. And by the way Booker sucks, and Boston is highly overrated.

OutsideObserver said:
Todd Marinovich and Ryan Leaf had potential too. That doesn't mean ****. And by the way Booker sucks, and Boston is highly overrated.

I dont know how ya got that Booker sucks? Booker is a very talented WR that can go to the PB if he had a good QB to throw it to him.

Boston has pretty much drifted away from the NFL media, so i dont think that Boston is even rated at all.

I want all the jet fans and the jet players to think just like you. That way you can wake up the next day wondering how you could have lost so bad and how Boston burnt your secondary.

Back
Top Bottom