A couple of interesting Ricky Stats | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A couple of interesting Ricky Stats

PhinPhreak

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
I was looking through a magazine today and they had the RB's stats listed for the last 3 years. I was sort of surprised to see that Ricky has the most 100 yd games with 20, the most yards, and is only 8 rushing TD's behind Marshal for #1 in that category.

That's not bad considering he really didn't seem to have that good of stats in New Orleans.

He was also #2 in carries behind Eddie George.

COol stats,. he better do it again this year.. We need him big time this year, he has to step up even mroe, and that goes to our whole team to save wanny's ***...

actually, his stats WEREN'T that bad in New Orleans. I remember when we picked him up, He was like #3 in TOTAL yards per game PLAYED... with him, Edgerrin James, and Marshall Faulk being the top 3 and only guys with more than 100 per game avg.

The only thing that hurt him overall stats-wise were injuries his first couple of years, and Coslett slandering him to justify his idiotic move.

Originally posted by grooves12
actually, his stats WEREN'T that bad in New Orleans. I remember when we picked him up, He was like #3 in TOTAL yards per game PLAYED... with him, Edgerrin James, and Marshall Faulk being the top 3 and only guys with more than 100 per game avg.

The only thing that hurt him overall stats-wise were injuries his first couple of years, and Coslett slandering him to justify his idiotic move.

Yea that's what I was saying too, wasn't it 2 years ago where he got hurt and finished the season with 1000 yds, and his last year in NO they pretty much didn't use him the last 3-4 weeks. Think what his stats would be if he played all those games like he did last year.

Back
Top Bottom