A. Davis signs with Bills | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A. Davis signs with Bills

Yup, according to that site Kerry Rhodes was the 2nd best safety in the NFL last year too.

Statistically he probably was. You guys did have the #1 pass defense, so Rhodes didnt have alot to do.

Andra Davis is a 2 down run stuffing ILB. Dansby is a 3 down LB, so obviously he is a more important player.

Statistically he probably was. You guys did have the #1 pass defense, so Rhodes didnt have alot to do.

Andra Davis is a 2 down run stuffing ILB. Dansby is a 3 down LB, so obviously he is a more important player.

Rhodes was the 2nd best safety on the Jets last season. There's no way on gods green fuk earth he was the 2nd best safety in the league. I don't care what stat you show me.

Rhodes was the 2nd best safety on the Jets last season. There's no way on gods green fuk earth he was the 2nd best safety in the league. I don't care what stat you show me.

Statistically.

Obviously if you had the #1 passing defense in the NFL he isnt getting beat often.

Statistics can lie sometimes. But since Rhodes was just traded from your team Im sure your thinking without any bias.

Statistically.

Obviously if you had the #1 passing defense in the NFL he isnt getting beat often.

Statistics can lie sometimes. But since Rhodes was just traded from your team Im sure your thinking without any bias.

Here's a post from February before he was cut where I say pretty much exactly the same thing about profootballfocus.

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1063318355&postcount=12

edit: The guy was benched for Eric Smith during the season. Do you really think the 2nd best safety in the league would get benched in favor of a JAG?

Here's a post from February before he was cut where I say pretty much exactly the same thing about profootballfocus.

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1063318355&postcount=12

edit: The guy was benched for Eric Smith during the season. Do you really think the 2nd best safety in the league would get benched in favor of a JAG?

He was benched for 1 game? OK?

I go back a year ago or so when Jets fans were telling me he was one of the best safeties in the NFL.

He was benched for 1 game? OK?

I go back a year ago or so when Jets fans were telling me he was one of the best safeties in the NFL.

It appeared that way in '06/'07 but he has fallen off since he got paid and didn't play as good in '08 or '09. He has the talent to be very good but didn't show it the last two seasons.

I can't believe you're trying to argue that him being listed as the #2 safety in the league is legit. If you truly believe that you have no idea about Kerry Rhodes in 2009.

Back
Top Bottom