A Disappointed First Post | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Disappointed First Post

Fiedly

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I've been a Dolphin fan since 1998 and through all of the triumphs and struggles we've had, this has to be the worse of the worses.

Ricky Williams was the foundation of our football team. We ran with him, threw the ball to him on passing plays and depended on him when the game was on the line. Now...what do we have?

Jay Fiedler and AJ Feely for quarterbacks and Travis "Scatback" Minor as our every down HB? We're in serious trouble here, folks. I'm the type of guy that doesn't make rash decisions during times of high or low emotions, but this is udderly ridiculous.

The guy didn't give us a chance to go FA or through the draft. Where is his brain?

Sorry for the obvious opinionated stature of my first post here. I love the forum. Glad I was referred to you guys.

Many think that Ricky chose this timing in order to force the Phins to go with his "friend" Travis Minor..

Fiedly said:
I've been a Dolphin fan since 1998 and through all of the triumphs and struggles we've had, this has to be the worse of the worses.

Ricky Williams was the foundation of our football team. We ran with him, threw the ball to him on passing plays and depended on him when the game was on the line. Now...what do we have?

Jay Fiedler and AJ Feely for quarterbacks and Travis "Scatback" Minor as our every down HB? We're in serious trouble here, folks. I'm the type of guy that doesn't make rash decisions during times of high or low emotions, but this is udderly ridiculous.

The guy didn't give us a chance to go FA or through the draft. Where is his brain?

Sorry for the obvious opinionated stature of my first post here. I love the forum. Glad I was referred to you guys.

we will be ok

I hear you. I'm a long time lurker. I had to come out and sulk.

It sucks. It is one of the lowest points I remember in Dolphin history.

I'm so disappointed. I'm usually an optimistic type of guy but this is absurd. We have no options at QB or RB and our defense has been suspect the past couple seasons. We need to pull off a monster trade.

damn, we could've nabbed George before the Cowboys did!!!

Back
Top Bottom